Anyone for Gunners losing to the Hammers?

El Nino

Cabsi cabsi
VIP
If they win their game in hand, they’ll still be one point behind us. We move onto next week. I have full faith in this team and the coach

Couple mistakes cost Assna the win last time, this time the stakes are higher. Teta needs to be prepared.

World

VIP
Saka was so bad today wow

I hope he doesn’t start on Friday, Arteta must sit him for Trossard who has been much better the past 10 games

Based

VIP
Just settled down after afur and now I’m on my way to Saka’s Instagram comment section and dms
846948A5-45C1-4C94-BD09-12BB98127B8A.jpeg

Jesus had ball in hand thought he was taking penalty since he scored our last 2. Then out of blue Saka steps up and I had bad feeling, dude shrinks in big moments . Arteta a choker too

Way Man city playing and arsenal low team moral got bad feeling about travelling to etihad.

kickz

Engineer of Qandala
SIYAASI
VIP
City are on their annual “don’t drop any points for 3 months run” Arsenal are in trouble

Arma

GRAND Wizard of MJ SIXIIR
VIP
I dared to plan a day out to the Emirates for the parade. Was even gonna buy merch. How silly of me, to think this wotless club would win the league.

Arsenal waa *No Pressure* FC.

19 years it's been since we last won the league. I was a 12 year old in year 7....

Last edited:
I dared to plan a day out to the Emirates for the parade. Was even gonna go and buy merch. How silly of me, to think this wotless club would win the league.

Arsenal waa *No Pressure* FC.

19 years it's been since we last won the league. I was a 12 year old in year 7....
Despair not my dear @Arma, for City is more than likely to fumble, fluff, and flutter.

I was reading Titi the other day hinting Gunners are very likely to pull the title by a slither in the nick of time, possibly 2012 all over again - after all you are hosting Forest whereas City is hosting the Blues on the final day.

This lot is not quite the Invisibles, but I could not disagree with him!

Arma

GRAND Wizard of MJ SIXIIR
VIP
Despair not my dear @Arma, for City is more than likely to fumble, fluff, and flutter.

I was reading Titi the other day hinting Gunners are very likely to pull the title by a slither in the nick of time, possibly 2012 all over again - after all you are hosting Forest whereas City is hosting the Blues on the final day.

This lot is not quite the Invisibles, but I could not disagree with him!

You must be having a laugh

Trending