Anyone feel like you want to have a baby but don’t want all the responsibilities?

Like I would love to have a baby but don’t want the endless responsibilities that comes along. It sounds harsh but I love my privacy and like to spend time doing stuff i love.

But I also want to hold my own child and be a father.

Boqorada

F*ck Your Feelings
Pfft i thought you were a woman but you're a guy. You don't have to do anything mate, it's the mother doing all the work.

The nightmarish stuff I've read and heard about:damsel:. I'm conviced women are crazy, i can't comprehend how they make it look so easy while they're suffering from an alien invasion in their body. It's insane.

mrlog

VIP
Pfft i thought you were a woman but you're a guy. You don't have to do anything mate, it's the mother doing all the work.

The nightmarish stuff I've read and heard about:damsel:. I'm conviced women are crazy, i can't comprehend how they make it look so easy while they're suffering from an alien invasion in their body. It's insane.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Like I would love to have a baby but don’t want the endless responsibilities that comes along. It sounds harsh but I love my privacy and like to spend time doing stuff i love.

I don't plan on have kids, ganna live life as stress free as possible!

Basra

LOVE is a product of Doqoniimo mixed with lust
Let Them Eat Cake
VIP

if u r man, u can easily do that. Many Somali fathers do that looool

They marry a Xalimoo-- they divorce. and the mother has full custody of the child. The father sees them every weekend or NEVER lol

Farah have this option, Xaliimos do not have this option

Cerberus

I started my own security company Cerberus.
VIP

Me, I fucked too much though. But it's expensive to maintain. I was able to save money and live good because no children yet. Maybe when I go gray I can think of that.

Cerberus

VIP
if u r man, u can easily do that. Many Somali fathers do that looool

They marry a Xalimoo-- they divorce. and the mother has full custody of the child. The father sees them every weekend or NEVER lol

Farah have this option, Xaliimos do not have this option
Sounds Mathow African American like. Somalis are just another Mathow. If it is white or Arab woman I betcha he'll last longer. I'm trying to get back to my Portuguese white woman. Maybe I'll pop one out of her and then run off before she can get my SSN or full name to claim child support on me. Until 18 years old child support is no joke. 18 years of your pay check getting a juicy 40% deduction held for Child Support. She makes $30/hr so she'll be fine. And she's Muslim too so no worry about child becoming a Gaal like some other Somali bros did who vanished on their ajnabi 🚸 children

Sounds Mathow African American like. Somalis are just another Mathow. If it is white or Arab woman I betcha he'll last longer. I'm trying to get back to my Portuguese white woman. Maybe I'll pop one out of her and then run off before she can get my SSN or full name to claim child support on me. Until 18 years old child support is no joke. 18 years of your pay check getting a juicy 40% deduction held for Child Support. She makes $30/hr so she'll be fine. And she's Muslim too so no worry about child becoming a Gaal like some other Somali bros did who vanished on their ajnabi 🚸 children
What happened to the Moroccan ? Did she leave already ?

Cerberus

VIP
I had to dismiss her. She wanted me to come there to Casablanca to marry her but something was off on her. Some oddities and other stuff. She also wanted to see my Facebook badly and when I told her I no longer use Facebook and closed it years ago she was not happy to hear that. Seems like she wanted to dig deep into me but at same time she wanted me and looked forward to me arriving there. Anytime a woman asks for your Facebook you gotta treat it as a red flag. Because that woman may be suspicious or nosey. The Prophet forbid suspicion, he said it is bad to be suspicious. Like she had strong urge to see my Facebook. She was beautiful as hell so sucks I dismissed her. You gotta be careful with North African and Arab women. Also many of those Arab/Berber North African women most likely already previously been fucked. French guys take advantage of those girls so they are often suspicious about people even a guy like myself who wants real Mustaqbal with her is still SUS to those women.

I had to dismiss her. She wanted me to come there to Casablanca to marry her but something was off on her. Some oddities and other stuff. She also wanted to see my Facebook badly and when I told her I no longer use Facebook and closed it years ago she was not happy to hear that. Seems like she wanted to dig deep into me but at same time she wanted me and looked forward to me arriving there. Anytime a woman asks for your Facebook you gotta treat it as a red flag. Because that woman may be suspicious or nosey. The Prophet forbid suspicion, he said it is bad to be suspicious. Like she had strong urge to see my Facebook. She was beautiful as hell so sucks I dismissed her. You gotta be careful with North African and Arab women. Also many of those Arab/Berber North African women most likely already previously been fucked. French guys take advantage of those girls so they are often suspicious about people even a guy like myself who wants real Mustaqbal with her is still SUS to those women.
Nothing wrong with background checks. Even though Facebook doesn’t show everything. We should send her a link to your threads:sass2:

Cerberus

VIP
Sareedo I married a Moroccan and Egyptian in 2017 and 2019. I was in Cairo and Casablanca and had a lot of cryptocurrency money. My brother married one too. I got fotos if you wanna see. One thing I learned from those past marriages and those places is you gotta f*ck or impregnate them before you leave them or else you're out some money. At least minimum get Pusdy if you did the Halal marriages.

But sadly the French guys are going there just to do the boys and girls there. Out of poverty the Muslim sisters and brothers are selling their bodies. Terrible. I signed my divorce papers for them after wedding and their Mehr money.

Trending