Anyone Ever Fall For This?

Status
Not open for further replies.
33z6xzm.png

Story is always the same.
Out of town for whatever reason & would prefer a eBay transaction.

I know someone who fell for a similar line earlier this year, (after I told her it was an obvious scam).

2 days later they got her for $2000.:damn:

Always by directly from the dealer.

For women i agree. They're little more than functional retards regarding anything mechanical.

When buying privately a little common sense goes a long way.

Dealerships by large are ripoffs & only useful to those who want to buy new vehicles.

Prep fee's
Registration cost
Taxes

MONEY!! - No Thanks

If you know what you want & you're not a clueless tard.Private is the way to go.

For women i agree. They're little more than functional retards regarding anything mechanical.

When buying privately a little common sense goes a long way.

Dealerships by large are ripoffs & only useful to those who want to buy new vehicles.

Prep fee's
Registration cost
Taxes

MONEY!! - No Thanks

If you know what you want & you're not a clueless tard.Private is the way to go.

You don't look at the fees. Let them put whatever fees they like. It means nothing. You focus on the final price. Last year I purchased a 2016 car that was 15% lower than what they wanted. Nissan called me back begging me a week later. I made them throw in brand new winter tires if they wanted my business.

Private sellers are too difficult to deal with. They will rather let their car sit in a parking lot then get the amount their car is worth. They're too emotional to make a deal.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending