Anyone ever been to Switzerland?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Apollo

VIP
The Rocky Mountains in Canada and America are similar and much cheaper to visit. However, less cultural experience.. for the North American users here.

4head

The one and only 4head
VIP
I've been there in 2011 and I loved it!
Great people and the landscape is wonderful, unique.

Keeysan

The humble one
Are Germany welcoming towards immigrants or are they xenophobic?

They have no history of colonialism or own foreign states with black population like Holland and France.

Edit I forgot about Namibia
They lost all of their colonies straight up after WW2. Some UN mandate thing

Re: Edit
They wiped out 85% of native Namibia :faysalwtf:

Germany had Papua New Guinea, Tanzania and Namibia under their colonial jurisdiction.

As a result of accepting the war guilt clause in the treaty of Versailles in 1919, they along with the Ottomans surrendered all their colonial possessions.

That's what I remember from school.

Germany had Papua New Guinea, Tanzania and Namibia under their colonial jurisdiction.

As a result of accepting the war guilt clause in the treaty of Versailles in 1919, they along with the Ottomans surrendered all their colonial possessions.

That's what I remember from school.

What about Angola? Not sure, I knew they were under the Portuguese but I thought I at some point they took their land but I'm not certain. I don't know why exactly but I made this connection in my mind between Germany and Angola.

What about Angola? Not sure, I knew they were under the Portuguese but I thought I at some point they took their land but I'm not certain. I don't know why exactly but I made this connection in my mind between Germany and Angola.

This is a map of their former possessions.

German_colonial.PNG

MariaMaria

Education, Peace and Prosperity
I wanna go so bad!!!!

I think it's expensive but definitely possible, found some cheaply priced airbnbs with a kitchen so instead of always eating out my friends were thinking of cooking and save up for the train rides.

Where in Germany did they move? My parents went to Köln when they first came to Europe but decided to go to Holland after 2 years. Germans were not so welcoming to refugees at the time.

Ayee so are you from Koln??

I wanna go so bad!!!!

I think it's expensive but definitely possible, found some cheaply priced airbnbs with a kitchen so instead of always eating out my friends were thinking of cooking and save up for the train rides.

Ayee so are you from Koln??

Not really, parents stayed there for 2 years and than moved to Holland. I'm born and raised in Holland.
Gawdd I'm too comfortable on this site. I need stop giving too much info about myself.

Yes I have. I was a transit there once I seriously considered not coming back to the us until I realized their McDonalds charged me over 20 dollars for small sandwhich and a small fries lol no thank You. I am just a Somali. I spent a day there taking the trains enjoying beautiful mountains for free because fellow Somali offered to show me around I trusted him because I had to spend over 8 hours at the airport so I decided to take a risk. Looking back I feel stupid for trusting complete stranger but alhamdulilah nothing happened . I am alive.

Aaegal

I have no proof, only whispers
Beautiful country. I have always dreamed of living in a valley at the foot of a lake. I would live away from society and use my Helicopter to fly into the urban areas.

Yes I have. I was a transit there once I seriously considered not coming back to the us until I realized their McDonalds charged me over 20 dollars for small sandwhich and a small fries lol no thank You. I am just a Somali. I spent a day there taking the trains enjoying beautiful mountains for free because fellow Somali offered to show me around I trusted him because I had to spend over 8 hours at the airport so I decided to take a risk. Looking back I feel stupid for trusting complete stranger but alhamdulilah nothing happened . I am alive.

Always be wary when travelling alone in a foreign country. My cousin got into a uber which was driven by a fat odey, he tried it on her by force and when she didn't comply he throw her out and took off with her mobile phone.

And never visit Sweden

Aaegal

I have no proof, only whispers
Always be wary when travelling alone in a foreign country. My cousin got into a uber which was driven by a fat odey, he tried it on her by force and when she didn't comply he throw her out and took off with her mobile phone.

And never visit Sweden
Too many Somalis there for me to ever want to visit.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts