Anyone else tune in the Somali Bachelor show, I am Ali?

Hodan from HR

Be Kind Online.
Staff Member
It is soooooooo cringy..

I LOVE IT!!!!

Happy Feeling Good GIF

I heard it fake . He's neither a farmer or owns that property & land he rented it from cadaan's, apparently he's also married & his wife is a co-producer of that show :russ: :dead:

Hodan from HR

Be Kind Online.
Staff Member
Apparently he posted his wife on his social media years ago & now she's just a random "producer" on his show :heh:

Those people are haters and lying.

I used to watch Ali before this show. Him and the producer lady make somali riwayad and that "wedding" you saw is a short film they acted together. They are very good friends.

I don't support the unorthodox way he is going about the whole finding a wife. My sisters deserve to be courted with sharaf, not shipped in the middle of nowhere and aired in a cheap dating show. But I admit it is fun to watch a Somali dating show for once hehe..

Laugh Plotting GIF by Big Brother

Yes! I’m watching. I’ve noticed everyone is team Shamso at the moment. We will see who he chooses!

Currently, watching it right now!

Those people are haters and lying.

I used to watch Ali before this show. Him and the producer lady make somali riwayad and that "wedding" you saw is a short film they acted together. They are very good friends.

I don't support the unorthodox way he is going about the whole finding a wife. My sisters deserve to be courted with sharaf, not shipped in the middle of nowhere and aired in a cheap dating show. But I admit it is fun to watch a Somali dating show for once hehe..

Laugh Plotting GIF by Big Brother
LOL sis, it is probably fake and all of the other girls are acting. Their chemistry with Ali is similar to that of paint drying, wait I’d say the paint drying is probably more exciting and displays more emotions.

You think reer Canada would send their best to some fob was in Sweden ? ::kodaksmiley:

Canadian xalimo on the show most likely has history if you catch my drift :lolbron:

His Somali is a broken one, so he is not a FOB. But the guys started something and he is perhaps building his entertainment profile.

As for reer Canada, man the last time I watched someone from Canada in that show, they didn't send their best....I don't know about the history, but it wasn't a good reflection of the xalimos I saw inn Ottawa when I was last there.

Trending

Latest posts