Anyone else think Somali chicks are kinda over-rated?

Status
Not open for further replies.
I know you like this shit.
Dont act up.

Your homeboy speaks 4 languages fluently. I can, Read write, speak them too.
Im adding spanish to that list and making it 5 languages. Just give me this year and I'll speak spanish fluently.
how did you learn it? are you kenyan somali siiju?

Cukaash

"WE WUZ BOQORTOOYO" KARBASHER.
how did you learn it? are you kenyan somali siiju?
Well i was born there and then i came to the states when i was 6 months old and then was taken back for daqan celis for a couple of years. Thats where i learnt Arabic and swahili.
So, yes i am a kenyan-born somali American. Shit!! Isnt that an exotic mix?

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

You right bruh...
f*ck dem Eastleigh Niggas.
I never gre up there tho.
I spent quite sometime in Mombasa Raha.
:banderas:

Daqan Celis camal. I never regret it i learnt how to speak, read and write swahili fluently.

Lol I was speaking eastliegh lingo so you could understand me since I assumed you were from there. They mix somali,english and change up the sarufi.
Youre lucky tho , Mombasa's got the best food and chill lifestyle. Stayed in Nairobi for sometime and visited Mombasa often.

Well i was born there and then i came to the states when i was 6 months old and then was taken back for daqan celis. Thats where i learnt Arabic and swahili.
So, yes i am a kenyan-born somali American. Shit!! Isnt that an exotic mix?

no you qaaasro

Koko001-c6a309a26c3c50c53293915d8028fe3e.gif

kenya is pretty fucking LIT though. :damedamn:

Cukaash

Lol I was speaking eastliegh lingo so you could understand me since I assumed you were from there. They mix somali,english and change up the sarufi.
Youre lucky tho , Mombasa's got the best food and chill lifestyle. Stayed in Nairobi for sometime and visited Mombasa often.
Naah Nigga!!
You're swahili is pretty fucked up for even a Nairobi dialect. I Fucks with that swahili-Sheng too.

Its not lit.QUOTESICK SAAXIB.
I FUCKS WITH MY COUNTRY OF BIRTH.

Ya'll western born say wallahi ciyaal aint got Shit on us African born Somalis wallahi.

Khasaaro wallahi.:win:
"Khasaaro"

:mjlol: stick to swahili walaal.

when the tides turn you better fight with your people! kenya ha burbuurto mafahmtay!

Cukaash

"Khasaaro"

:mjlol: stick to swahili walaal.

when the tides turn you better fight with your people! kenya ha burbuurto mafahmtay!
KHASAARO and Qasaaro are both right abaayo.
Im not the hooyo mataalo here walaal.

I dont give two flying fucks about kenya. I just care about the muslim populated cities of the coast. Thats where i grew up.

Naah Nigga!!
You're swahili is pretty fucked up for even a Nairobi dialect. I Fucks with that swahili-Sheng too.
Jaribu mimi mara ngine mwalimu.:kendrickcry:. . Nitaandika insha na Kiswahili sanifu. Leo nimezungumza na Cukaash ambaye aliniambia sijui lugha ya kiswahili. Nilianza kuandika kiswahili kwa Somalispot, Ilikuwa muda mrefu nijaribu kuandika mtu kwa hiyo lugha...
MAan its been bare long since I spoke it you know its gotten rusty. :kanyehmm:

Cukaash

Jaribu mimi mara ngine mwalimu.:kendrickcry:. . Nitaandika insha na Kiswahili sanifu. Leo nimezungumza na Cukaash ambaye aliniambia sijui lugha ya kiswahili. Nilianza kuandika kiswahili kwa Somalispot, Ilikuwa muda mrefu nijaribu kuandika mtu kwa hiyo lugha...
MAan its been bare long since I spoke it you know its gotten rusty. :kanyehmm:
:tacky:

My Nigga you need that swahili rehab saaxib.
:reallymaury:

Cukaash

Yoo forreal :faysalwtf:. I legit want to know whats wrong with the sentence mombasa boy.
There's nothing Wrong but the way you write swahili it just speaks a lot about the way you would speak it.

I would guess you would stick out like a sore thumb if you spoke swahili in kenya. They'll know youre a foreigner for sure.

There's nothing Wrong but the way you write swahili it just speaks a lot about the way you would speak it.

I would guess you would stick out like a sore thumb if you spoke swahili in kenya. They'll know youre a foreigner for sure.
Ngl when I was there, I wasn't really interested in trying to learn it. I had chip on my shoulder, went mostly to IGCSE school and was praying everyday that I get taken back to Canada.

Cukaash

Ngl when I was there, I wasn't really interested in trying to learn it. I had chip on my shoulder, went mostly to IGCSE school and was praying everyday that I get taken back to Canada.
Its a different story for me bratha.
That place turned me into a human beast. I loved it.
I cant wait to go back.
I Low key consider it my First Home.

I don't really think so.

I think asian women are a bit too gassed up these days.

Thank you! I thought I was the only one. I see ugly ass skinny indhayar girls and cadaan and madow guys chasing a after them like they're the elixir of youth. I don't get the hype.:cosbyhmm::umwhat:

N

NaomiHoney

I dont really care about the face that much ,as long as she's got the buruur man is diving in.And btw there's many xalimos out there walking around filled with hilib ari @Laila :diddyass:#BBWPOWER

No no no. I was joking about being over weight. Over weight women may be aesthetically pleasing but are in jeopardy. Pre-diabetes, high cholesterol and blood pressure.

Your obsession for big women is Kinda off putting

Tramo

Nine kitaabs on a bookshelf
Jaribu mimi mara ngine mwalimu.:kendrickcry:. . Nitaandika insha na Kiswahili sanifu. Leo nimezungumza na Cukaash ambaye aliniambia sijui lugha ya kiswahili. Nilianza kuandika kiswahili kwa Somalispot, Ilikuwa muda mrefu nijaribu kuandika mtu kwa hiyo lugha..
what is this af Rafiki :mjlol:

Transparent

cismaan maxamuud
No no no. I was joking about being over weight. Over weight women may be aesthetically pleasing but are in jeopardy. Pre-diabetes, high cholesterol and blood pressure.

I think you've misunderstood what i find attractive.I like bigger girls but not the ones that have the risk of contracting diseases due to their weight.There's a difference between being over-weight and morbidly obese,i find woman whom are of a slightly overweight build to be more womanly and hence more aesthetically pleasing than a skinny model type of woman.At the end of the day health is the main priority,however i would be lyng if i said that i didnt desire bigger woman.70-80kg is an ideal weight that in my opinion does not generate or increase the likelihood of contracting health issues.

Transparent

cismaan maxamuud

First they complain about being overlooked and now they complain about being sought after:birdman:
Women will never be happy:bell:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending