• This website is being maintained/upgraded and may have some downtime or errors. Report any problems to the admin.

Anyone else terrified of Chinese people approaching them for directions in their city?

Bohol

Staff Member
There was this Chinese woman who me asked the directions for a post office today, I had to keep a big distance when telling her. I am not trying to get coronavirus that easily.

:whew::whoa:

A lot of Chinese just came back from Christmas break so you will see a lot of them in Central London. Some might have been visiting their families in Wuhan too.
:mugshotman:

Bohol

Staff Member
A lot of Chinese just came back from Christmas break so you will see a lot of them in Central London. Some might have been visiting their families in Wuhan too.
:mugshotman:

The London ones are mostly British or tourist but it is worse in Scotland apparently 20% of Edinburgh is immigrants (a lot of them Chinese).

Macalin M

Ciyaalka xaafada
VIP
I’m not going near central London for a while. Thank Allah people think south London is a shithole. No Asian tourist would come round here.

There was this Chinese woman who me asked the directions for a post office today, I had to keep a big distance when telling her. I am not trying to get coronavirus that easily.

:whew::whoa:
Bruh. You should have seen how they acted when ebola came up and africans were patient zero.

These niggas got no chill, they across the street from you.

:chrisfreshhah:

Apollo

Staff Member
I still remember that Ebola craze a few years ago. Since then I stopped caring about pandemics. The media just scares people and eventually nothing happens.

Shmurda

King of NSFW
VIP
Not a lot of chinese folk where I live laakin if I hit up pacific mall to buy a one two gucci belt ima have to walk round the spot wit a surgical mask :damn:

Latest posts