Anyone else terrified of Chinese people approaching them for directions in their city?

Bohol

VIP
There was this Chinese woman who me asked the directions for a post office today, I had to keep a big distance when telling her. I am not trying to get coronavirus that easily.

:whew::whoa:

Keo

VIP
A lot of Chinese just came back from Christmas break so you will see a lot of them in Central London. Some might have been visiting their families in Wuhan too.
:mugshotman:

Bohol

VIP
A lot of Chinese just came back from Christmas break so you will see a lot of them in Central London. Some might have been visiting their families in Wuhan too.
:mugshotman:

The London ones are mostly British or tourist but it is worse in Scotland apparently 20% of Edinburgh is immigrants (a lot of them Chinese).

Macalin M

Out here
I’m not going near central London for a while. Thank Allah people think south London is a shithole. No Asian tourist would come round here.

Seriously considering purchasing this
D9B95679-C5DA-488D-81C1-9D683EF3D0CC.jpeg

Yahya

2020 GRANDMASTER
VIP
There was this Chinese woman who me asked the directions for a post office today, I had to keep a big distance when telling her. I am not trying to get coronavirus that easily.

:whew::whoa:
Bruh. You should have seen how they acted when ebola came up and africans were patient zero.

These niggas got no chill, they across the street from you.

:chrisfreshhah:

Apollo

VIP
I still remember that Ebola craze a few years ago. Since then I stopped caring about pandemics. The media just scares people and eventually nothing happens.

Shmurda

King Of NSFW
Not a lot of chinese folk where I live laakin if I hit up pacific mall to buy a one two gucci belt ima have to walk round the spot wit a surgical mask :damn:

Trending

Latest posts