Anyone else really hate the taste of cognac?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Professor

The name is Professor, Haji Professor
:umwhat::tacky:

P.s.
Thanks for the faux concern but I have great parents ^.^
unfortunately I was put on alcoholic beverages by the olders in my neighbourhood, Henny is lit but I need to get off it :wow:. My mother would kill me if she ever found out I drink though

TooMacaan

VIP
unfortunately I was put on alcoholic beverages by the olders in my neighbourhood, Henny is lit but I need to get off it :wow:. My mother would kill me if she ever found out I drink though
So you're actually dependent on alcohol, and still "need to get off it"...yet you have the nerve to talk sh*t about my dad??:mjlol: Don't throw stones from inside a glass house sxb. Dw though, unlike you, I won't stoop as low as to insult your parents.

So you're actually dependent on alcohol, and still "need to get off it"...yet you have the nerve to talk sh*t about my dad??:mjlol: Don't throw stones from inside a glass house sxb. Dw though, unlike you, I won't stoop as low as to insult your parents.
How old are you btw? I always assumed that you were ciyaal....

Professor

I apologise Abayo macaan about the insult, it was uncalled for. When it comes to drinking it is more to do with the life I live. I wouldn't say am an alcoholic but i do it in my spare time due me being around alcohol alot for say social gatherings or if I am in the pursuit of young gazelle to take home for the night at the club (am not a predator:ftw9nwa:, I entice them with my looks and charm, just enter my luuq if you want to experince it;)). Thus I require it from time to time:manny:

However i just thought it was weird that your father would allow you to drink. It just slipped my mind that your ethiopian and not somali and thus from my limited knowledge of your primitive culture, I understand that drinking alcohol within the family is promoted if am correct?

TooMacaan

VIP
I apologise Abayo macaan about the insult, it was uncalled for. When it comes to drinking it is more to do with the life I live. I wouldn't say am an alcoholic but i do it in my spare time due me being around alcohol alot for say social gatherings or if I am in the pursuit of young gazelle to take home for the night at the club (am not a predator:ftw9nwa:, I entice them with my looks and charm, just enter my luuq if you want to experince it;)). Thus I require it from time to time:manny:

However i just thought it was weird that your father would allow you to drink. It just slipped my mind that your ethiopian and not somali and thus from my limited knowledge of your primitive culture, I understand that drinking alcohol within the family is promoted if am correct?
You said yourself that your mom wasn't aware of your drinking habits, so what makes you assume my dad ever found out that I've drank before? I'm Somali, but drinking alcohol doesn't have much to do with Ethiopian culture afaik-- there are Ethiopian Muslims after all. You drink alcohol, go to clubs, commit zina, publicly admit all this (knowing very well it's a sin and goes against the religion), and then try to imply that I'm primitive...loool. The first sentence was all you needed to say, foh.

Last edited:

Professor

You said yourself that your mom wasn't aware of your drinking habits, so what makes you assume my dad ever found out that I've drank before? I'm Somali, but drinking alcohol doesn't have much to do with Ethiopian culture afaik-- there are Ethiopian Muslims after all. You drink alcohol, go to clubs, commit zina, publicly admit all this (knowing very well it's a sin and goes against the religion), and then try to imply that I'm primitive...loool. The first sentence was all you needed to say, foh.
:russ::pachah1::drakelaugh: I am just trolling, am trying to get a reaction and I did:lolbron:. But fucking hell when did you become so aggressive. I always imagined you as miskeen but oh boy you've changed:mjlol:

@embarassing can attest to this. I troll her all the time. if you are wondering why I troll because It's funny that's why and I have a weird sense of humour:manny:

Last edited:

TooMacaan

VIP
nah more older. we're the same age :mjlol:
But you said you thought I was ciyaal, how does that work?:ayaanswag:
:russ::pachah1::drakelaugh: I am just trolling, am trying to get a reaction and I did:lolbron:. But fucking hell when did you become so aggressive. I always imagined you as miskeen but oh boy you've changed:mjlol:

@embarassing can attest to this. I troll her all the time. if you are wonderful why I troll because It's funny that's why and I have a weird sense of humour:manny:
Well forgive me if I was mistaken then:dabcasar:; I can't tell apart trolling from disrespect these days. And lol, I don't think I was being aggressive, just wanted to make things clear >.<.

Professor

Well forgive me if I was mistaken then:dabcasar:; I can't tell apart trolling from disrespect these days. And lol, I don't think I was being aggressive, just wanted to make things clear >.<.
:tocry: what??? I thought that was personally top levels of banter. Sometimes I believe people are incapable of understandig my high levels of sarcasm:wow:. Did a great post yesterday with some top quality sarcastic banter, flew right over the head of @Siddhartha :ohlord:. However, i do sincerely apologise about the father part.

sorry I'm a little stoned. :mjlol::mjlol:

I don't drink. I will become an alcoholic if I drink. Nowadays, I have many cadaan friends though and a lot of the time, they wanna go to the pub. :/

My first sip was in a vineyard, on a wine tasting tour in the Victorian wine region, Australia.
I was 21. Started an alcohol fuelled journey of 9 years.
Alxamdulilah I haven't had a taste in 8 years. Got bored of it to be honest before I found religion.
But the main reason is I discovered the blessed herb . Still take when I can even though I am religious now, and once a year during mushroom season in Western Australia I partake in some shrooms from a friend who gathers them from the wild.
During my 9 year alcoholic journey I went from a wine aficionado to a craft beer one. But before I quit I created my masterpiece a cocktail my friends call daterape. I couldn't think of a better name evening if I wouldn't think of using it for nefarious purposes.
It was so smooth that most people would not know that it contains alcohol, but it's so potent and sweet tasting just 2 cups will get you drunk..

If it wasn't xalaal I would copywrite it and turn it into a trademark.

Status
Not open for further replies.