Anyone else notice African mothers favor their sons?

Odkac WRLD

جندي صومال
VIP
Moms love sons, dads love daughters even more tho
Sadly lots of girls in the community don’t get this affection cause dad isn’t around

strawberrii

#ArthurGang
I feel like it’s more they accept more shit from the boys than girls. They expect the girls to be perfect and yet make excuses for the boys.

a y a n

nigga I am not a firefighter
VIP
yeah

the boys can fck every girl in the hood but the moment a girl walks past a guy in the mall she’s a major harami
it’s really frustrating because i literally (oldest daughter) have to cook everything, clean the house at least three times a day, i’m not allowed to go out under any circumstances, and i’m expected to become a doctor and the last time i got a 93 i got beat. The sons go everywhere and anywhere and are hooyos favorite

:mahubowtf::noneck:

yeah

the boys can fck every girl in the hood but the moment a girl walks past a guy in the mall she’s a major harami
it’s really frustrating because i literally (oldest daughter) have to cook everything, clean the house at least three times a day, i’m not allowed to go out under any circumstances, and i’m expected to become a doctor and the last time i got a 93 i got beat. The sons go everywhere and anywhere and are hooyos favorite

:mahubowtf::noneck:

What do they say when you cant be bothered cooking or cleaning

Lmao
Moms love their first born the most since one of the happiest moment of their lives is conceiving their first child

Trending