Anyone else not bothered about style or fashion?

Status
Not open for further replies.

KULTA

f*ck you im from Mudug
When were those days? Also no matter how a guy looks he becomes more attractive if he knows how to dress. That's a fact.

:mjhaps:
Shit forget about what i said, time to go shopping
giphy.gif

Lol, have your own style; you don't necessarily have to follow every mainstream trend. I personally love shopping and buying clothes-- although I hate trying them on, especially jeans :noneck: :noneck::noneck:

Anyways, you can always buy classic pieces that won't go out of fashion, if you don't mind being one of these guys:icon lol::icon lol::
limitedwardrobe1.jpg
doug-funnie-closet.jpg
That would actually be nice like d.c luther:trumpsmirk:. But people would then think that i smell because they would think i only have one pair. :damedamn:

Jeesto

VIP
How do y'all not care about what u wear?Where do u live?:faysalwtf:
All my money goes towards food and expensive/brand clothes:noneck::mjhaps: Here in Sweden it's very important to have the latest of everything and a great sense of fashion. @Waxwaalan tell them:noneck::pachah1:

All my money goes towards food and expensive clothes like a dhoocil:noneck::mjhaps: Here in Sweden it's very important to have the latest of everything and a great sence of fashion. @Waxwaalan tell them:noneck::pachah1:
Im a poor uni student. I eat instant noodles for breakfast and dinner. :damn: Folk fra skandinavia er stilige af :jcoleno:

Jeesto

VIP
Im a poor uni student. I eat instant noodles for breakfast and dinner. :damn: Folk fra skandinavia er stilige af :jcoleno:
Did you move out? You should've stayed with hooyo and eat her bariis instead of those expired noodles:jcoleno::siilaanyolaugh: Är du från Danmark?:hmm:

All my money goes towards food and expensive/brand clothes:noneck::mjhaps: Here in Sweden it's very important to have the latest of everything and a great sense of fashion. @Waxwaalan tell them:noneck::pachah1:
Lol true you can't go american lazy style in sweden :mjlol:

My friend went on exchange trip to the U.S & everyday the people at her school were surprised at her fashion. It was basic ass clothes too :gucciwhat:

They look homeless. Only the celebs wear decent clothes

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending