Anyone else not bothered about style or fashion?

Status
Not open for further replies.
idgaf about it. not a single f*ck kkk. Rather buy parts for pc gaming or buy other stuff. I dread when I'm dragged to go shopping. Why do you females torture us like this? :pacspit:

Khad714

Beesha Reer KPOP!
I don't go shopping that much. Laakin when I'm with one of my friends and she has money on her. Waa in aa la caro. She will destroy your feet. It's not only guys who feel the pain girls too.
IMG_5376.GIF

I like buying new clothes, trying them on in the fitting room. I go for a new suit every month. Makes me feel like those niggas in Mad Men, a cigar in hand, whiskey in the other. Love that shit.

But I hate going to store departments. Fuckin' crowded. Long ass qeues. Can't move an inch without some farax grinding up on you. And I never know my clothes size.

I like buying new clothes, trying them on in the fitting room. I go for a new suit every month. Makes me feel like those niggas in Mad Men, a cigar in hand, whiskey in the other. Love that shit.

But I hate going to store departments. Fuckin' crowded. Long ass qeues. Can't move an inch without some farax grinding up on you. And I never know my clothes size.
I wouldn't mind that walle. But these girls don't know when to stop. "let me look at this top", "these shorts are cute". "do they look good on me?" halfway through shopping,-"i don't like these clothes, lets start again" :mahubowtf:. these girls be abusing their cuteness. wasakhiin.:faysalwtf:. we just go there wham bam done.:gucciwhat:

I wouldn't mind that walle. But these girls don't know when to stop. "let me look at this top", "these shorts are cute". "do they look good on me?" halfway through shopping,-"i don't like these clothes, lets start again" :mahubowtf:. these girls be abusing their cuteness. wasakhiin.:faysalwtf:. we just go there wham bam done.:gucciwhat:
Only time I go hunting for animal skin with the missus is to the lingerie shop. If it's not Ann Summers, she can do without my wallet.

Apollo

VIP
People dress like homeless people these days. Fashion has become degenerate.

I dress unfashionably formal, don't go by the latest trends. You'll be embarrassed you wore it in the near-future.

TooMacaan

VIP
Lol, have your own style; you don't necessarily have to follow every mainstream trend. I personally love shopping and buying clothes-- although I hate trying them on, especially jeans :noneck: :noneck::noneck:

Anyways, you can always buy classic pieces that won't go out of fashion, if you don't mind being one of these guys:icon lol::icon lol::
limitedwardrobe1.jpg
doug-funnie-closet.jpg

Reborn
I take my style/fashion seriously as the clothes I wear says a lot about me.I mainly wear vintage and streetwear stuff :obama:

I love fashion and I'm always taking pictures of stuff I like, but I also like comfort too much so you won't see me wearing anything special. Just jeans and shirts is all the time.

KULTA

f*ck you im from Mudug
Fashion is for women and homosexuals:nahgirl:

I miss those days when talking about shoes was for women only:jcoleno:

The jews have won :kanyeshrug:

Fashion is for women and homosexuals:nahgirl:

I miss those days when talking about shoes was for women only:jcoleno:

The jews have won :kanyeshrug:
When were those days? Also no matter how a guy looks he becomes more attractive if he knows how to dress. That's a fact.

Status
Not open for further replies.