Anyone else love futuristic tv shows/movies? Black mirror is the shit

Status
Not open for further replies.
I love black mirror is soooo much, every episode is a work of art (except the weird ass one with the blue bear)

The aesthetic of black mirror is amazing, I've been watching it since 2014, even though I lived in America as found it through reddit.

Low key my favourite show, which episode do you think will happen irl? I'm betting on the playtest (the episode about vr nightmare games), the entire history of you would be pretty cool as well however I'm not entirely sure if it's realistic(this one was about the device that goes in your eye and records everything for a person so they can play it back, you can see other peoples recordings as well).

playtest featurette

the entire history of you episode

I'm excited for the new season!

Another episode I loved from the last season was shut up and dance! That episode fucked me up :x

Can not believe i fount out sooo late

Last week i binge watched s1,2,3 and 4
Cant wait for 5 next year inshallah :(

I literally watched the first episode of black mirror and got so terrified, I turned all my electronics off and took a nap.

I never watched it again. Anyway if you like futuristic shows may I recommend watching EXPANSE!!! Pls you are going to love it. I guarantee it. @TaylorSwift

DRACO

VIP
I literally watched the first episode of black mirror and got so terrified, I turned all my electronics off and took a nap.

I never watched it again. Anyway if you like futuristic shows may I recommend watching EXPANSE!!! Pls you are going to love it. I guarantee it. @TaylorSwift
DONT WATCH THE WOMAN IN BLACK FILM ,SCARV SHIT WALLAHI.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending