Anyone else just feel randomly anxious in the morning?

Wallahi idk what's wrong with me. Nothing wrong is going on in my life, studies are going good finances are in check but I get hella anxious especially during the morning for the smallest things. Is there a way to fix this? :ohlord:

The β€œstress hormone,” cortisol, is released by the adrenal glands in response to fear or stress. Researchers have found that cortisol is highest in the first hour of waking for people with an increased level of anxiety. This helps explain why you may experience an increase in anxiety in the morning.

Wallahi idk what's wrong with me. Nothing wrong is going on in my life, studies are going good finances are in check but I get hella anxious especially during the morning for the smallest things. Is there a way to fix this? :ohlord:
That's a sign that youre living life. Don't worry about it. People who are too comfortable don't experience life as much. Be grateful. Unless it has something to do with trouble in ur life, it's a general feeling. Happens to the best of people. Live life friend!

Trending

Latest posts