Anyone else in to natural/soft make-up?

I don't normally wear make up due to my sensitive skin and make-up feeling very uncomfortable on my face. My skin Is very clear but the moment I put anything on that isn't hydrating cream it will break out, hence why I stay away from heavy make-up. Recently I tried softer minimalistic make-up like putting mascara and light liptint when I go to events to make my face look a bit more alive. I have an oval face and my nose and lips and often take away the attention to the rest of my face, so I try to not put anything on those and focus on the eye area by putting mascara.

Natural look make-up like these
b7366dc2acd76b5a5922ad675cc453b8.jpg

6fccf7c63e1a86220c06f35e32cfac28.jpg

I recently starting loving the french red lip look, my girl friends introduced me to it. This make-up look is also quite minimalistic but the bright red lips give it a chic vibe to it.
35b68f270dcbb13a56ace2e677fcdc96.jpg

Amber

A blessed human
I do. ruining my natural beauty seems sad in my opinion. When I wear no makeup or soft makeup, I feel like I'm honoring my female ancestors. I'm naturally beautiful, anyways Masha Allah
shy snow white GIF

I do. ruining my natural beauty seems sad in my opinion. When I wear no makeup or soft makeup, I feel like I'm honoring my female ancestors. I'm naturally beautiful, anyways Masha Allah
shy snow white GIF
Me too, constantly wearing heavy make such as contouring your nose or giving yourself false cheekbones always seemed so artificial to me. It's similar to those East asian women who get plastic surgeries to get rid of their ancestral phenotypes. I feel like minimalistic make-up is the best way to go since it doesn't completely change your face and people still can recognise in it.

Yaraye

VIP
i don't wear at all and don't know how. I want to learn how to do minimal makeup too. YouTube videos aren't really go tho.

i don't wear at all and don't know how. I want to learn how to do minimal makeup too. YouTube videos aren't really go tho.
Me too, the youtube video's make it looks so easy but In reality it's just a pain the ass especially early in the morning 😭 mascara and liptint are doable though !

JackieBurkhart

The years don't matter, the life in those years do
Me too, the youtube video's make it looks so easy but In reality it's just a pain the ass especially early in the morning 😭 mascara and liptint are doable though !
I heard Benefit lip tint is good. Find that and a good mascara and brow lift and gel. It should look good then.

I like heavy makeup looks on other people, just not me; in the most humble way possible I don't need contour on my nose or cheekbones, and I have clear skin lmaoo
when I wear makeup I always go for a dewy and natural look that isn't dissimilar to my bare face

CALMONE20###

Roots in Somaliland + Somali Region ✝️
I only wear fountain concealer and lip gloss. The only time I wear makeup is on special occasions.

I love soft makeup. My daily makeup routine is fenty face tint moisturizer, eyebrows, mascara and lipgloss and I feel the most beautiful. I've never been a fan of heavy makeup. I feel like it takes away from the natural beauty a woman has.

iskufilann

inactive.
I don't normally wear make up due to my sensitive skin and make-up feeling very uncomfortable on my face. My skin Is very clear but the moment I put anything on that isn't hydrating cream it will break out, hence why I stay away from heavy make-up. Recently I tried softer minimalistic make-up like putting mascara and light liptint when I go to events to make my face look a bit more alive. I have an oval face and my nose and lips and often take away the attention to the rest of my face, so I try to not put anything on those and focus on the eye area by putting mascara.

Natural look make-up like these
View attachment 252292
View attachment 252297

I recently starting loving the french red lip look, my girl friends introduced me to it. This make-up look is also quite minimalistic but the bright red lips give it a chic vibe to it.
View attachment 252303
Red lipsss is the way to go sis!!