Anyone else here suffer from nigeritis?😭

Yaraye

VIP
I have a weirder issue. I'm relatively normal when fasting, but after afur i get cold and my body starts to freeze. I even have to wear a cardigan. Don't know what's going on there :deadpeter:

iskufilann

inactive.
I have a weirder issue. I'm relatively normal when fasting, but after afur i get cold and my body starts to freeze. Don't know what's going on there :deadpeter:
Girl what's the reason?😭 I get so sleepy once I eat and it's every single day since Ramadan started😭

sounded like there was an infestation of madows in her home

I cant help but laugh at the title
We could discount ill-timed solecism by the oldies, who know not better, but when the budding educated class falls into the pitfalls of the stereotypical bigotry, if giving esteem to allegorical slants, then we are sorely slighted, so wanting of an obloquy of sort; I do not think her ladyship, Ms @iskufilann, realised the faux pas.

Nope. I used to before when I tried to fit in.
This was me a couple of weeks ago, when that Cardi B ratchet chick tried to start a fight with me at my job . Me at 1:17

Khaemwaset

Djiboutian πŸ‡©πŸ‡― | 𐒖𐒆𐒄A𐒗𐒃 πŸ‡ΈπŸ‡΄
VIP
Yeah sadly I suffered from a severe case of Nigeritis after I moved into the hood and some yardies and fufus stole my shoes and my wife

Trending