Anyone else here live in Somalia?

Lol dont trust them, you will stay for years I guarantee it. Somalia is nice/decent for small stays but for any longer like 3+ months it will drive you insane.

Just imagine walking through the streets of a somali city, all the junk everywhere, hideous city, and you have to inhale all the filthy smoke in the air. 2/10
wya

Based

VIP
Lol dont trust them, you will stay for years I guarantee it. Somalia is nice/decent for small stays but for any longer like 3+ months it will drive you insane.

Just imagine walking through the streets of a somali city, all the junk everywhere, hideous city, and you have to inhale all the filthy smoke in the air. 2/10
The burning trash :damn: :russ: Somalis don't understand the fumes are bad for people. No laws no nothing, it's a free for all you can do anything without worrying about khat addicted police

TekNiKo

“I am an empathic and emotionally-aware person.
VIP

Why are Somalis so careless about their environment? Trash everywhere was biggest turnoff

bobsburger

I am NOT a federal agent
I'm sorry you get beat over something as trivial as not memorizing the Quran.
You don't need to memorize it, you can always pick up a book and read it.
Such a shame this harmful and wasteful system is still used.

Imagine if kids were told to learn STEM or do an apprenticeship instead of memorizing the Quran
somali kids are wild beasts they are not like ajanabi kids. if you don't hit them they will never learn or listen.

EYL IS THE GO TO PLACE NICE WEATHER CALM PEOPLE AAAH MY PEOPLE

giphy.gif

Mercury

Ha igu daalinee dantaada raac
VIP
Why are Somalis so careless about their environment? Trash everywhere was biggest turnoff
well most somali cities don't have any garbage disposal or a place to throw trash and the government don't have trash as they're priority if it werent for private companies that collect trash it would be worse

Trending

Latest posts