Anyone else here live in Somalia?

TekNiKo

“I am an empathic and emotionally-aware person.
VIP
I had to go to those crowded stinking playstation places where you have to pay :vqbuyv0: the controllers never worked and there was flies everywhere. :faysalwtf:
Damn! I hated those spots dont forget the endless yelling and lack of lineups! Never again! They sell ps4 in xamarweyne now for 400 US overpriced but way better than those shops

I've been here almost all of Ramadan, Kismayo is nice. Big change of pace from shitty American life where you need to drive to do anything. To be fair I've not really been doing anything besides sit in an air conditioned room using my phone, if I was staying here long term and working I'd probably hate the weather (when it's not windy) and the annoying ciyaal suuq. My mom got her phone stolen yesterday but got it back the same day thanks to an Allah fearing woman.

I went to Somalia and lived for just Summer Vacations back in 2007.

One day, a retard among us (a friend of my cousin) sprayed our toilets.

Launching then ONE OF THE MOST INTENSE BATTLES OF MY LIFE!

Even the Battle of Stalingrad was minor compared to our battle with
COCKROACHES!

We've spent the entire day fighting off flying roaches, military officers roaches and our host didn't even care.
That's when I realized that Somalians are one of the most insensible people on earth.
That nigga just blushed it off the roaches who were running-free all over his body.

That sounds like one of my worst nightmares. Huge Flying cockroaches??

🧨

TekNiKo

“I am an empathic and emotionally-aware person.
VIP
I've been here almost all of Ramadan, Kismayo is nice. Big change of pace from shitty American life where you need to drive to do anything. To be fair I've not really been doing anything besides sit in an air conditioned room using my phone, if I was staying here long term and working I'd probably hate the weather (when it's not windy) and the annoying ciyaal suuq. My mom got her phone stolen yesterday but got it back the same day thanks to an Allah fearing woman.
I thought Kismaayo was safe? Is there alot of thiefs running about? How is the weather humid? Did you guys reach rainy season?
You get a better deal in the bakaara market wtf
How much they selling?

im here right now and its horrible, flies and mosquitoes every where. :lawd:my eedo asks me to buy her some milix every day in the hot sun. Then the kids start caying me wtfff :mindblown:. One even threw a rock at me on one occasion :icon e surprised::icon e surprised: so i get the milix and its time for dugsi and i dont remember my cashr so i get locked up till midnight!!!!!!! :cryinglaughsmiley: i beg him to let me leave but he ignores/beats me SUBHANALLAH. :deadrose: never coming back wtf is this shit!!!:westbrookwtf:

I'm sorry you get beat over something as trivial as not memorizing the Quran.
You don't need to memorize it, you can always pick up a book and read it.
Such a shame this harmful and wasteful system is still used.

Imagine if kids were told to learn STEM or do an apprenticeship instead of memorizing the Quran

Last edited:
I thought Kismaayo was safe? Is there alot of thiefs running about? How is the weather humid? Did you guys reach rainy season?
She forgot it in a taxi, and within the 5 minutes that it took for the driver to take some kids to their house and back to waiting for my mom, they stole her phone. They tried giving it to some eedo to buy them a sim card but she could tell it was stolen, and she found the taxi driver alhamdulilah. I wasn't with her but she said the police wanted to arrest and garac the two thieves, some random bantu, and the taxi driver. We reached the rainy season, but it's really like an hour of light rain each day. It's not humid at all, the heat is very dry which makes it very nice when the wind blows near the ocean.

I'm sorry you get beat over something as trivial as not memorizing the Quran.
You don't need to memorize it, you can always pick up a book and read it.
Such a shame this harmful and wasteful system is still used.

Imagine if kids were told to learn STEM or do an apprenticeship instead of memorizing the Quran
Kids there who are sent to learn quran do it as a last resort.

camelbeater11

Deku 💚
I went to Somalia and lived for just Summer Vacations back in 2007.

One day, a retard among us (a friend of my cousin) sprayed our toilets.

Launching then ONE OF THE MOST INTENSE BATTLES OF MY LIFE!

Even the Battle of Stalingrad was minor compared to our battle with
COCKROACHES!

We've spent the entire day fighting off flying roaches, military officers roaches and our host didn't even care.
That's when I realized that Somalians are one of the most insensible people on earth.
That nigga just blushed it off the roaches who were running-free all over his body.
this spraying toilets gave me a bad memory, my ayeeyo put flash on the toilet seat, and the whole bathroom smelled like chemicals.

Now I didn't care because I really had to use the toilet, I sit down and it burns like hell! I finish up and get out of there and my thighs were turned white!!!!

camelbeater11

Deku 💚
So is this just in some cities or every city that has bug problems? I can handle everything else but bugs!
if you don't like flies crawling everywhere on your body, Somalia is not for you.

Walahi in the bathroom ur trying to sit in peace but you need to have a seizure to shoo all the nasty flies :mjlol:

camelbeater11

Deku 💚
most of the yutes who complain about somalia are either some hoodrats whose parents couldnt control them any longer and sent their ass to somalia and then they learn quran.
I got sent here to learn somali, I speak it fluently after a year yet I still have to suffer in this garbage dump. I don't get the appeal for this place.

I got sent here to learn somali, I speak it fluently after a year yet I still have to suffer in this garbage dump. I don't get the appeal for this place.

My mom is always saying that if I go to Somalia I should stay for several weeks to experience everything but I don't know anything about living there.

camelbeater11

Deku 💚
My mom is always saying that if I go to Somalia I should stay for several weeks to experience everything but I don't know anything about living there.
Lol dont trust them, you will stay for years I guarantee it. Somalia is nice/decent for small stays but for any longer like 3+ months it will drive you insane.

Just imagine walking through the streets of a somali city, all the junk everywhere, hideous city, and you have to inhale all the filthy smoke in the air. 2/10

Trending

Latest posts