Anyone else here live in Somalia?

camelbeater11

Deku πŸ’š
im here right now and its horrible, flies and mosquitoes every where. :lawd:my eedo asks me to buy her some milix every day in the hot sun. Then the kids start caying me wtfff :mindblown:. One even threw a rock at me on one occasion :icon e surprised::icon e surprised: so i get the milix and its time for dugsi and i dont remember my cashr so i get locked up till midnight!!!!!!! :cryinglaughsmiley: i beg him to let me leave but he ignores/beats me SUBHANALLAH. :deadrose: never coming back wtf is this shit!!!:westbrookwtf:

Basra

LOVE is a product of Doqoniimo mixed with lust
Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
I can handle the scotching heat sun. I can handle the red eyes of the fobs. I can handle dust and none aesthetic nature of the mud, roads, buildings-- but i CANNOT

HANDLE THE FLIES. THE SIZE OF MY THUMB???? R U FKING KIDDING ME???

camelbeater11

Deku πŸ’š
live in the neighbouring country of somaliland and i loof it
its basically the same thing, just a bigger city

I can handle the scotching heat sun. I can handle the red eyes of the fobs. I can handle dust and none aesthetic nature of the mud, roads, buildings-- but i CANNOT

HANDLE THE FLIES. THE SIZE OF MY THUMB???? R U FKING KIDDING ME???
Wlhi you literally cant sleep, a fly went in my mouth one time when i slept with it open :dead:

And every once in a while there is a mutated huge one :vqbuyv0: fkn disgusting it looks like a cockroach :jcoleno:

4head

The one and only 4head
VIP
I went to Somalia and lived for just Summer Vacations back in 2007.

One day, a retard among us (a friend of my cousin) sprayed our toilets.

Launching then ONE OF THE MOST INTENSE BATTLES OF MY LIFE!

Even the Battle of Stalingrad was minor compared to our battle with
COCKROACHES!

We've spent the entire day fighting off flying roaches, military officers roaches and our host didn't even care.
That's when I realized that Somalians are one of the most insensible people on earth.
That nigga just blushed it off the roaches who were running-free all over his body.

Trending

Latest posts