Anyone else have ADHD?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ive been diagnosed to have ADHD PI. Essentially the inattentive type. Im unmedicated though.

Hybrid

Death Awaits You
You have ADHD and you study chemical engineering ? You must be smart. Btw, how are you doing in school ?

With what tho, memory, attention, laziness?

With focus and attention.

Keep in mind when u cut gluten from your diet, you will have withdrawals. It will be go away in couple days and you feel the best ever. However when u get back on gluten, you're gonna be sick, as now your body will treat it as foreign object until it gets used to it.

With focus and attention.

Keep in mind when u cut gluten from your diet, you will have withdrawals. It will be go away in couple days and you feel the best ever. However when u get back on gluten, you're gonna be sick, as now your body will treat it as foreign object until it gets used to it.
So basically u went keto? I'll try it thanks!

World

VIP
I might have ADHD as well. I can't do any revision at home, like I get this feeling inside of me that detests revising and pushes me away from it. I thought I was just lazy. :9uoofqd::9uoofqd:

How do I check?

I'm trying to get tested for it but the nhs is absolute bollocks. Up to 6 months waiting for a fucking referral, ive started uni this year also doing a hard engineering subject and idk wtf is going on due to my lack of attention. I have always been vacant during my life and I'm certain that I'll get the diagnosis. May I ask why you don't take the medication? @supz

Last edited:
ADHD is a suugo science disease . They are drugging up little naughty kids at school in order to shut them up .
It is a chemical imbalance and an actual mental health illness but they way the approach it in the us for example is terrible. Drugging up little kids with Ritalin will not solve the long term problem, I read an article a while ago and the French have a good model for treating kids with ADHD if I recall.

Most of mental illnesses are suugo science apart from Schizophrenia and sociopathy
This suugo science labelling of mental illness by somalis is one of the reasons why we're still in the dark ages chaining up sick people back home . Read a book and educate yourself instead of making outlandish ignorant statements , nacalaa waladin kuyal.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts