Anyone else get dhiigkar on twitter?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Swear the most bs, craziest mofos are on there. Not to mention, the leftist sjw-ism just leaves you with disgust. :damn:. In addition to that , xalimos and sjwism is a match made in hell.Biggest congregation of such bs. I deactivated my shit, :nahgirl:.

Swear the most bs, craziest mofos are on there. Not to mention, the leftist sjw-ism just leaves you with disgust. :damn:. In addition to that , xalimos and sjwism is a match made in hell.Biggest congregation of such bs. I deactivated my shit, :nahgirl:.
Totally devoid of anything useful or interesting. Almost as bad as degeneratespot

Jeesto

VIP
Twitter gives me madax xanuun but it's lit and the banter iyo xaraabo is on a whole nother level wallahi. Don't think I am gonna quite anytime soon:mjlaugh:

:jaynerd:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Yonis

Puntland Youth Organiser
FKD Visionary
VIP
Twitter is a complete cesspool. I hope the fobs migrate from Facebook and chase off the twitter xaliimos

Twitter is cesspools filled with brain dead broads who don’t know the meaning of feminism anymore. It’s quite fun reading they’re bullshit excuses though

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts