Anyone else feel overwhelmed at the thought of marriage

You gotta find someone then you gotta get the blessing of your parents then they gotta meet your entire family then you gotta propose then you have to plan a wedding and all this stuff. It’s a lot

Yeah it’s very overwhelming, but it happens really quick to the point where you really don’t think about it. I’m awkward/introvert as f*ck so I hate weddings and meeting a lot of people. I’m not sure I’m ready to get married

I wonder if my parents would accept who I bring. I don't want a white or Asian or Black American. Personally want an African. But I don't know if they'll accept me bringing a non somali African. I don't mind somali but what if I bring a non somali African. Would they accept?
:ufdup: Only Somali you won’t have this problem if you only want Somalis. STOP THE MIXBREEDINGGGG!!!!!

You feel overwhelmed because you’re not with the person you should be with, hence why everything feels like a chore.

Its why it’s so important to marry someone whom you like spending time with and they make you feel excited. Being with them is better than being alone. You love being in their presence and they feel the same way about you.

Laakin if you marry a person knowing they feel like a burden, they don’t bring you joy and they’re generally unpleasant to be around (a sign of incompatibility) then that’s on you. Check with your body and see how you feel around the person to avoid such a pitfall.

You feel overwhelmed because you’re not with the person you should be with, hence why everything feels like a chore.

Its why it’s so important to marry someone whom you like spending time with and they make you feel excited. Being with them is better than being alone. You love being in their presence and they feel the same way about you.

Laakin if you marry a person knowing they feel like a burden, they don’t bring you joy and they’re generally unpleasant to be around (a sign of incompatibility) then that’s on you. Check with your body and see how you feel around the person to avoid such a pitfall.
true, wise words

Trending