Anyone else feel like marriage will be so rare in our generation?

Just the way we relate with the opposite gender is strange. We are so selfish that it is insane. Ani wax yar ma dulqaadani kari. Every dick, Tom and Harry, is just so incredibly selfish, myself included, compromise is just so strange to me, I cannot fathom it. It doesn't matter if you are African, Asian or White or what gender you are, we ain't built for marriage like our parents generation. That's why you have so many failed marriages in the community. I'm currently single and I have no interest in chatting to a girl in any capacity, maybe it's cos I'm not a virgin 🤔. I'm perfectly content being single for the rest of my life. This is just not a male issue, even the women are not motivated to marry, they want their freedom and education, which I can't blame them for, shit is just unappetising

Well they say that 45% of Western women between 25-44 will be single and childless by 2030...
Perhaps it will lead to a happier world ❤️, I don't hate women, but we are simply escaping each others traps. I've had female friends and I've cummed a lot, maybe it's a truth you reach after a while 🤔

Yes, there will be less marriages.

many factors will play into this, but they are all favouring the ‘single4life’ side.

I can’t relate with you on the ‘not wanting to chat girls’ , you might need to get them testosterone levels checked.

Yes, there will be less marriages.

many factors will play into this, but they are all favouring the ‘single4life’ side.

I can’t relate with you on the ‘not wanting to chat girls’ , you might need to get them testosterone levels checked.
I'm alright in that department dw 😂

I just hate the constraints you know, can't stand someone telling me how to live life, mf f*ck, I've already had that shit growing up, I believe that spousal homicides happen because people are brainwashed to thinking they need a husband or wife, no tf you don't. Keep it up gabadh or man , you don't need no mf impeding you. I have some female friends going through what I'm going through, some bs with a a simp bf or some other shit. Every human wants freedom.

I love to drink or smoke for example, I know it's not healthy, but that's just how I am. I love that shit, but es just want problems. That's why I love cadaan gabdho, they don't give af but that shit

Kisame

Plotting world domination
Just the way we relate with the opposite gender is strange. We are so selfish that it is insane. Ani wax yar ma dulqaadani kari. Every dick, Tom and Harry, is just so incredibly selfish, myself included, compromise is just so strange to me, I cannot fathom it. It doesn't matter if you are African, Asian or White or what gender you are, we ain't built for marriage like our parents generation. That's why you have so many failed marriages in the community. I'm currently single and I have no interest in chatting to a girl in any capacity, maybe it's cos I'm not a virgin 🤔. I'm perfectly content being single for the rest of my life. This is just not a male issue, even the women are not motivated to marry, they want their freedom and education, which I can't blame them for, shit is just unappetising
This is the best era to be single as a nigga.

As long as you look decent and have your shit together financially you can have fun.

Live your life and have fun Ozzy.

This is the best era to be single as a nigga.

As long as you look decent and have your shit together financially you can have fun.

Live your life and have fun Ozzy.
Wallahi we need to live our lives, f*ck mf trying to tell you shit, lets live out our finite lives 💯

AbdiFreedom

Staff Member
There are so many trash single people post-2020, easily over 50% of them which explains why they have had no serious interest directed their way. Besides, sex is regularly attainable for like half of men and almost all women. Why get married if you're not religious and if you only want 1 kid max? Companionship even more so. There are so many desperate single people out there though. You would be shocked how many of them try to go for married people.

Garaad Awal

Zubeyri, Hanafi Maturidi
I know plenty of Somali guys in my age group (late 20s) who have began to get married and having kids including myself but we are a minority. It seems Western raised Somali men will get mostly get married & have kids in their 30s.

AbdiFreedom

Staff Member
I know plenty of Somali guys in my age group (late 20s) who have began to get married and having kids including myself but we are a minority. It seems Western raised Somali men will get mostly get married & have kids in their 30s.

Of the ones that can financially provide, some will but not most. There are so many level-headed, well-off ones who don't care and regularly reject people. The pool is really qashin. They should have gotten married before covid. The plandemic and TikTok is to blame.

Garaad Awal

Zubeyri, Hanafi Maturidi
Of the ones that can financially provide, some will but not most. There are so many level-headed, well-off ones who don't care and regularly reject people. The pool is really qashin. They should have gotten married before covid. The plandemic and TikTok is to blame.
Well it depends on someone’s views/lifestyle. Those of us (late millennials/early Genz from 90s) who are traditional are either married or going to be married by their early 30s. The Westernized unislamic fellas will just follow the trend of Western men with fastly declining marriage rates

AbdiFreedom

Staff Member
Well it depends on someone’s views/lifestyle. Those of us (late millennials/early Genz from 90s) who are traditional are either married or going to be married by their early 30s. The Westernized unislamic fellas will just follow the trend of Western men with fastly declining marriage rates

Traditional only refers to intact couples who were more than happy adhering to the sanctity, expectations and role divisions of marriage. They don't include a BLM Halimo/a big khasaaro guy that prays 5 times a day and is a practising Muslim. The former will 100% get married while the latter will very likely get close to zero interest. Would you have married someone who didn't deserve you? There are way too many loser men who don't work hard to provide financially and emotionally and just as many loser women who want to keep their money for themself but expect the man to pay for everything and do half/all the responsibilities.

Yeah one of my buddies is super religious, all he thinks about is marriage and shukaansi, he has very little sexual and romantic experience though, but he's very motivated to settle down, and I'm the complete opposite. Being more westernised deffo demotivates you from marriage 💯

Garaad Awal

Zubeyri, Hanafi Maturidi
Yeah one of my buddies is super religious, all he thinks about is marriage and shukaansi, he has very little sexual and romantic experience though, but he's very motivated to settle down, and I'm the complete opposite. Being more westernised deffo demotivates you from marriage 💯
Even those of us who are traditional won’t be as traditional in the Somali sense as our parents. We won’t be having such large families the way our parents generation; we do not hold certain traditional values exclusive to ethnic Somalis and are in many ways more westernized .

Personally I have a baby now & wouldn’t mind up to 3 kids in my current financial situation. If my salary drastically increases I wouldn’t mind 4 which still isn’t large for regular Somali standards but quite big in Western nations.

Even those of us who are traditional won’t be as traditional in the Somali sense as our parents. We won’t be having such large families the way our parents generation does not hold certain traditional values exclusive to ethnic Somalis and are in many ways more westernized .

Personally I have a baby now & wouldn’t mind up to 3 kids in my current financial situation. If my salary drastically increases I wouldn’t mind 4 which still isn’t large for regular Somali standards but quite big in Western nations.
Yeah you won't be seeing those 10+ kids like our dad's generation,those guys casually created football teams kkk