Anyone else dissapointed by the lack of progress?

Status
Not open for further replies.
I thought as a kid, by 2020 we would have advanced much more scientifically, things like self-driving cars would be mainstream, we would have cures for major diseases like Cancer, HIV etc, world hunger would be eliminated
We don’t have none of that shit:bell:
Reality is dissapointing
In some parts of the world they still living primitively with bows and arrows jfl
961F949A-9521-4C19-BFCE-FF211FBA05A2.png

Basra

LOVE is a product of Doqoniimo mixed with lust
Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
I thought as a kid, by 2020 we would have advanced much more scientifically, things like self-driving cars would be mainstream, we would have cures for major diseases like Cancer, HIV etc, world hunger would be eliminated
We don’t have none of that shit:bell:
Reality is dissapointing
In some parts of the world they still living primitively with bows and arrows jfl
View attachment 74513

72969296.jpg

Things are moving quicker than ever, but you've become adjusted to it, so it seems like slow progress. It's all relative.

A good read on technological progress

Primitive people exist because of the fear they have of us civilized people. They want to make contact, but we've caused traumatizing experiences for them in the past, which lead them to withdraw completely.

Apollo

VIP

Actually the world of technology and science is changing rapidly.

Especially if you follow niche tech or scientific branches than you'd know.

I think you fell for too much science fiction. Flying cars are simply not possible, the closest thing to a flying car are helicopters and they aren't practical.

Status
Not open for further replies.