Anyone else can grow a thick beard but moustache stays thin?

Not an age issue as I’m late 20s, but curious if this is related to anyone else. It’s handy in any case as it’s sunnah for the mustache to be thinner than the beard but I would like the mustache to be at least grade 2 in thickness. Currently it’s halted at the equivalent to a grade 1.5 haircut whilst my beard is medium thick Ala Hugh jackman in wolverine.

thats a good thing, Islamically youre obligated to let the beard grow (not cut it at all) and trim the moustache, if ur moustache is alr thin then afaik u dont have to trim it

Mustache was the first thing I got when I was around 13-14 years old. At this point just slap on minoxidil, I know a few friends (Somalis & Habeshas) with weak facial hair who grew beards after a few months and they still have their beards today.

Mustache was the first thing I got when I was around 13-14 years old. At this point just slap on minoxidil, I know a few friends (Somalis & Habeshas) with weak facial hair who grew beards after a few months and they still have their beards today.
I got a thick beard saxib, mentioned in the post. Sides chin neck dense and long (trimmed to medium length) but the moustache can’t ever get thick

I got a thick beard saxib, mentioned in the post. Sides chin neck dense and long (trimmed to medium length) but the moustache can’t ever get thick
Slap some minoxidil on your mustache for a few months and you’ll be good, might even notice the rest of your beard getting even more thicker

I have a full beard and moustache. Inherited from my father, as the men on my mothers side can only grow a thin moustache and no beard, but they also have thick hair and no baldness, I got the best of both worlds Alhamdulilah.

:rejoice: