Anyone else bored of life?

SOULSEARCHING

Hakuna matata
VIP
I find my life to be extremely boring, nothing excites me, when im out with friends i just want to go home and chill, people have become so boring. All i do is work and go home.

What can i do to make myself more happy

Sol

?
Pick up a hobby and see if there are any local clubs that you can join, a change of scenery can sometimes mean a lot. Although this wont fix everything it will add a little something to your current routine

Basra

LOVE is a product of Doqoniimo mixed with lust
Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
I find my life to be extremely boring, nothing excites me, when im out with friends i just want to go home and chill, people have become so boring. All i do is work and go home.

1. Start Prayers

2. Eat less

3. Seek brain scan evaluation to rule out depression and brain change

4. Therapy

5. Hobby. (gym)

6. Travel

7. Volunteer and do charity to remove yourself from yourself

SOULSEARCHING

Hakuna matata
VIP
Currently im trying to get closer into the deen, but its not helping and i feel like im going further away from it.

Sophisticate

~Gallantly Gadabuursi~
Staff Member
Stop relying on others to entertain you. They aren't jesters. You are responsible for your amusement. Reading will certainly help and limiting your tech exposure (it's reducing your attention span). Also, relative to the online realm (with all the information overload and multiple tabs open which are preventing you from staying focused on tasks), real life is slower and more mundane.

Basra

Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
Stop relying on others to entertain you. They aren't jesters. You are responsible for your amusement. Reading will certainly help and limiting your tech exposure (it's reducing your attention span). Also, relative to the online realm (with all the information overload and multiple tabs open which are preventing you from staying focused on tasks), real life is slower and more mundane.

u dont know it but u have a marehaan jinn

Basra

Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
8.jpg

Samaalic Era

QurboExit

Live for a cause and give it all in order to achieve it

Basra

Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
Siyaad barre was social and a charmer. Mareehan jinns are made after him. Atleast he is better than the isaaq jinn who is chewing 24/7

Baaree was NOT social or charmer huuno. He was socially awkward. (may he rest in peace of course) He was a curious little human being, who was short and compact, brooding with a mamas boy air and solange. He was always irritant, petty sometimes, but definitely very astute in the brain compartment.

Trending

Latest posts