Anyone else agree the world is changing way too fast?

Status
Not open for further replies.

maestro

Cultural revolution
This decade has been insanely shifty. No one year was exactly the same so far

Look at the 00s. Not much has changed between 2002 and 2008. Very few major events. Internet and technology stayed almost the same

Considering that same amount of 6 years, this decade has been wild. For example, 2011 and 2017 are absolutely nothing alike. If I was teleported to 2011 I would have a cultural shock. Shit forget 2011 even 2013 seems like ancient times compared to now.

This decade seemed to go by fast but was very dynamic. Every year some new crazy shit happened. This made the decade very interesting and exciting.

2010s are much better than the 00s and 90s imo.

Nowadays any event will turn into a major one because of the media. I dont think very little happened in those years, I feel like our events now are just blown out of proportion .
Also we are mucch more connected globally then back then. No one in Canada knows about 7/7 but they do know about grenfell towers

maestro

Cultural revolution
Nowadays any event will turn into a major one because of the media. I dont think very little happened in those years, I feel like our events now are just blown out of proportion .
Also we are mucch more connected globally then back then. No one in Canada knows about 7/7 but they do know about grenfell towers

Good point. So It's the media being kicked into high gear instead of more shit happening. didnt think of it like that :ohhh:

No wonder 00s were boring as shit compared to 10s

One thing that actually changed really fast is the technology though. You can't use a 2013 phone now because 2017 phones are vastly superior.
If you travelled back in time and bought a 2003 phone in 2007 it would've been considered new back then

Good point. So It's the media being kicked into high gear instead of more shit happening. didnt think of it like that :ohhh:

No wonder 00s were boring as shit compared to 10s

One thing that actually changed really fast is the technology though. You can't use a 2013 phone now because 2017 phones are vastly superior.
If you travelled back in time and bought a 2003 phone in 2007 it would've been considered new back then
Even my parents get new phones every year:wtf:

But I feel like thats about it. Like were done tech wise. I dont see us making anymore advancements

Gojo Satoru

Staff Member
This decade has been insanely shifty. No one year was exactly the same so far

Look at the 00s. Not much has changed between 2002 and 2008. Very few major events. Internet and technology stayed almost the same

Considering that same amount of 6 years, this decade has been wild. For example, 2011 and 2017 are absolutely nothing alike. If I was teleported to 2011 I would have a cultural shock. Shit forget 2011 even 2013 seems like ancient times compared to now.

This decade seemed to go by fast but was very dynamic. Every year some new crazy shit happened. This made the decade very interesting and exciting.

2010s are much better than the 00s and 90s imo.
2010s is shit. We got nazis running around trash music and faux outrage culture.

mrlog

VIP
Anigu I hate 2017.
Everything was groovy till January when I noticed grey hair on my qoodho.
Now it's like a mini invasion.

Any tips dadoow?
:mugshotman:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts