Anyone apply for Somali government jobs on linkedin or Google?

I am working on my second masters degree (MS computer science/MS Construction Management), employed but bored, and looking for some excitement, possibly helping, maybe writing a book, when its all said and done.

anyone have any insight, know anything from relatives, what the process is like, what is the working environment in Somali government? i would love to hear.

i dont really want to play the political games, i just want to work, maybe give insight and leave. is there anyone like that?

dont bother sxb a moryaan university cheat /fat taxiile is also applying for the position and will kill you if you get it before him (70% chance)
seriously, that sucks, the selection process is based on violence.

i actually have skills in construction and computer science, and have 10 years of experience. I wonder if i can do it remote.

i actually have skills in construction and computer science, and have 10 years of experience. I wonder if i can do it remote.
not violence sxb. It can be done tho

1. Clan/family name. Find the clan leaders of the station or post you would be working befriend the officials and their elders pay them bribes and theyll protect you.

2. People backhome can be obtuse there was a somali high level politican from the west, talentend young man and he was killed by a moryaan in mogadishu. The moryaan was paid by a jealous one who wanted his position. Make sure you have adequate protection.

3. A friend of mine works remote as a book keeper for the kismayo port he lives in Nairobi but has to attend meetings in Kismayo. Its possible but you need to have good conections.

If youre ballsy tho you can go in (your clan region ofc) and do a damn good job to win favor of locals.

Clannist somalia is a dangerous somalia make sure to stay in your clan areas or have protection from other clans if you go to their areas.

However in the future i hope a smart somali military man or leader carves out a region where all entrepenuers and businessmen are welcome and protected he would be fricking wealthy.

If you just find a good job with decent pay try not to flaunt it, keep it on the low and befreind your colleagues usually this si more than enough to not be offed.

not violence sxb. It can be done tho

1. Clan/family name. Find the clan leaders of the station or post you would be working befriend the officials and their elders pay them bribes and theyll protect you.

2. People backhome can be obtuse there was a somali high level politican from the west, talentend young man and he was killed by a moryaan in mogadishu. The moryaan was paid by a jealous one who wanted his position. Make sure you have adequate protection.

3. A friend of mine works remote as a book keeper for the kismayo port he lives in Nairobi but has to attend meetings in Kismayo. Its possible but you need to have good conections.

If youre ballsy tho you can go in (your clan region ofc) and do a damn good job to win favor of locals.

Clannist somalia is a dangerous somalia make sure to stay in your clan areas or have protection from other clans if you go to their areas.

However in the future i hope a smart somali military man or leader carves out a region where all entrepenuers and businessmen are welcome and protected he would be fricking wealthy.

If you just find a good job with decent pay try not to flaunt it, keep it on the low and befreind your colleagues usually this si more than enough to not be offed.

shit, how much is security? like how much is one security guard?

if the foreign minister and education minister we're both taxi drivers in the UK and US at one point, you will get the job.

if the foreign minister and education minister we're both taxi drivers in the UK and US at one point, you will get the job.
I did uber a few years back, nothing wrong with the hustle, as long as it's honest and gets you where you need to go....but if they went from uber driver to minister, we are screwed.

Khaemwaset

Djiboutian πŸ‡©πŸ‡― | 𐒖𐒆𐒄A𐒗𐒃 πŸ‡ΈπŸ‡΄
VIP

The only skill that matters in Somali politics is killing

Khaemwaset

VIP
shit, how much is security? like how much is one security guard?
One security guard won't do anything. Just having protection from local clansmen through bribes will do. The only people who have authority are the clans.

Khaemwaset

VIP
I mean with all the clan politics, I would only be limited to certain cities
Sadly as an ciise we don't have the decentralisation to simply go in and rule by a few bribes. We have a dictatorship backed by the west. Sad times for the supposed future Dictator πŸ˜”

Sadly as an ciise we don't have the decentralisation to simply go in and rule by a few bribes. We have a dictatorship backed by the west. Sad times for the supposed future Dictator πŸ˜”

1698086880051.png

that sad fat man will lose his position hopefully. Bro built like a cylinder

Bazed

Tired.
VIP
Nepotism is the name of the game. Don't matter how talented or forward thinking you are, those in charge would rather put their worthless son/nephew or grandson in charge.

Trending