Anyone and anything Somali can lightly claim to be a journalist. Case in point Nacas Jamal Osman

Grigori Rasputin

Former Somali Minister of Mismanagement & Misinfo.
Staff Member
Wariyaha SomaliSpot

This dude goes in on Farmaajo on a daily basis but look at the title he has for warlord Axmed

Guess what ! They happen to be same qabiil

IstarZ

A mere finger can’t obscure the sun.
He is part of a tribal society, what did u expect?

Ahmed Madoobe personifies everything that is wrong with Somalis.

Grigori Rasputin

Former Somali Minister of Mismanagement & Misinfo.
Staff Member
Wariyaha SomaliSpot
He is part of a tribal society, what did u expect?

Ahmed Madoobe personifies everything that is wrong with Somalis.

It has proven my previous suspicion that Somalis are rooted deep in qabilism.

I’ve given up on Somalia.

I mean a fob who luckily landed a job with a Western NEws agency is peddling in qabilism.

What hope is there

He is not the problem, but part of it. The N&N crew and especially their Journalists and social media gang are the most tribalistic and shameless people and even the best people can be effected by their evil and fall to their low level.

Secondly social media has million of Somalis and their reactions in the form of 'likes', and 'comments' has an impact on all of us. I think when the guy saw that a lot of people were making fun of Madoobe and subliminal his tribe, his views and language to certain tribesmen and their politicians has obviously changed as a reaction. Under this condition it is impossible for any journalist to be neutral.

But i do agree, Somalis are the only people, where a Journalist can openly insult a state head without consequences. Mocking a state head openly, as someone with a wide audience, can have severe consequences in most countries (for example up to

Last edited:

SirLancelLord

Reformation of Somaliland
VIP
There's only one respectable Somali journalist:

Rageh Omar & that HOT Somali girl that reports for ABC

Trending

Latest posts