Anyone advocating an independent Somaliland or Puntland is delusional and just scared of the enemy !

Do you support a unfifed Somali weyn?

• Yes, Of course!

Votes: 20 74.1%
  • No, I'm nothing meaningful please take away my Somali pass and let me suffer.

Votes: 7 25.9%

• Total voters
  • This poll will close: .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Farm

VIP
View attachment 69446
Nations throughout history have fought for much longer. 30 years and that’s it? The enemy is united and strong. We are bickering and falling apart. :jcoleno:

Somalia is in a very bad state, I used to be naive like you and believed in unity until I accepted reality. It’s never happening, the only unity we could possibly have is being annexed and being enslaved until the end of times together.

halwa

✨🌙
:ftw9nwa::ftw9nwa::ftw9nwa::ftw9nwa: don't make me laugh. Jealous of what exactly? you guys along with isaaqland trying to become the joke of a country ( ies) unity is where it's at end of unless you wanna be a bancoon be my guest they'll rival you're native population and the Europeans and other ppl will steal you're fish and you'll be powerless.

Puntland Ha Noolaato!

Somalia isn’t uniting, it’s been 30 years and we are just as far apart as we were back then if not more today. Keeping the failed project together will get us all annexed, we can’t even have a proper airforce or navy (we have the PMPF but they can’t secure our whole coast unfortunately). Soon Ethiopia will control the seas and the air unless we go our separate ways.

Why would you give up hope? The situation is dire and bleak yes but there's only 2 things stopping us from moving forward and it's not even this qabil mentally that is 3rd but once Somalia gets back on its feet InshaAllah Khayr that shall be dealt with. But the 2 things we shall get rid off is the corrupt officials and government who sold us out and all foreign ppl who intend to keep us like this ( our ppl suffering for what kmt, why should they suffer if anything consequences must be imposed not no Balkanisation of the region then take over is imminent) ppl must realise why should their blood be spilt while we enjoy life with no hardship on their level ( O'Allah ease their suffering and allow the dead who didn't deserve to die to go to Jannah) so we must all save them and enjoy the benefit in the dunya and the reward in the Akhirah for the rewards the ppl who care shall enjoy not no sell out smh.

World

VIP
Only somaliland are against somaliweyn.

Some delusional 2nd generation diaspora kids(that would get rocks thrown at them back home) don’t represent the views of people in the federal state of puntland.

Tukraq

VIP
The real enemies I.e the deep state, Habeshits and bancoons and their funders who train soldiers, give them money to do nothing, give them Intel, and more) actually puts their money where their mouth is as they were put up to it so the deep state ( the same satanic zioshit entity who said they'll take out Afghanistan, Iraq, Syria, Somalia, Libya, Lebanon, Sudan and Iran) and they do what they want unless we are united and put 9ur money where our mouth is like Iran who patterned Pissrahell with Hezbollah, and keeping Yemen from becoming a puppet state, Helping Assad stay in power along with Russia and Turkey.

However the 2 regions are primitive compared to the Habeshits and bancoon armies who are trained and equipped well also having money to burn so the deep state can use up Somalia then throw it away. It's all a matter of greed and hubris will be their downfall and a stalemate really shows their frustrations hence why they get their favourite politicians to do up lip service.

All in all we need to get our act together and unite not play into the hands of scum.
lol what are you on about, Kenya isn't anywhere near Somaliland or puntland, and Ethiopia can afford a serious war with us lol they'll lose more than they can gain and it may possibly be the end of their country as a whole (remember they even lost to small Eritrea), your talking about how were primitive as if Ethiopias army isn't primitive as well and would easily collapse if we engage in a guerrilla war, unlike Afghanistan like you mentioned were right next door so we can retaliate easily, also its funny that you mentioned that because that war hasn't changed anything in Afghanistan(Taliban still strong) but cost the USA trillions, Ethiopia can't even support or feed its 60 million now theres no way they can afford a war with us and as I stated before they aren't even united as a country in the first place,
they would cloapse fighting Somaliland and puntland if they were serperate countries

Somalia is in a very bad state, I used to be naive like you and believed in unity until I accepted reality. It’s never happening, the only unity we could possibly have is being annexed and being enslaved until the end of times together.

Quit you're negative ways it's like you really need someone to physically show you the impossible is possible e.g Ghafdafi with his bloodless coup, Hitler uniting his nation and lifting the populations morale, Luffy when he saves his friends and knows how to turn the odds in his favour.

World

VIP
lol what are you on about, Kenya isn't anywhere near Somaliland or puntland, and Ethiopia can afford a serious war with us lol they'll lose more than they can gain and it may possibly be the end of their country as a whole (remember they even lost to small Eritrea), your talking about how were primitive as if Ethiopias army isn't primitive as well and would easily collapse if we engage in a guerrilla war, unlike Afghanistan like you mentioned were right next door so we can retaliate easily, also its funny that you mentioned that because that war hasn't changed anything in Afghanistan(Taliban still strong) but cost the USA trillions, Ethiopia can't even support or feed its 60 million now theres no way they can afford a war with us and as I stated before they aren't even united as a country in the first place,
they would cloapse fighting Somaliland and puntland if they were serperate countries
Ethiopia would conquer all of Somalia in a few months. Don’t be delusional. Did you forget their invasion of 2006?

Why would the government actually care for it's ppl they get paid not to so they'll do as they please their bosses as their mere footsoliders who have the upper hand in terms of military might and numbers also funding, plus with the Taliban they do not care as it's the U.S taxpayer who suffers for the U.S's global might and controlling the U.N and I.M.F on the surface they're literally the world's police since the Taliban know the U.S army well they will just sit there and butcher civilians and profit meaning they don't gave to do a thing and the U.S ain't even fighting them they're both doing their own thing but among other things making it look like confrontations are going on.

Plus it's not in their best interest to let the cash cow of africa well one of them go away now so they'll keep everybody tied down to the corrupt puppet government who don't do anything

Tukraq

VIP
Ethiopia would conquer all of Somalia in a few months. Don’t be delusional. Did you forget their invasion of 2006?
with the aid of puntland, and south Somalia didn't have an army at the time:bell:
Ethiopia is one of the weakest armies in the world and due to their lack of funds to support their massive undivided populace they wouldn't be able to even fund a small scale war without infighting,
literally theirs a possibility they collapse as a whole lol, if we take a guriella warfare approach nd let them spend to much theirs no way they survive as famines befall their nation and their already iffy people turn on their government, its more likely we conquer them than the other way around

Tukraq

VIP
Why would the government actually care for it's ppl they get paid not to so they'll do as they please their bosses as their mere footsoliders who have the upper hand in terms of military might and numbers also funding, plus with the Taliban they do not care as it's the U.S taxpayer who suffers for the U.S's global might and controlling the U.N and I.M.F on the surface they're literally the world's police since the Taliban know the U.S army well they will just sit there and butcher civilians and profit meaning they don't gave to do a thing and the U.S ain't even fighting them they're both doing their own thing but among other things making it look like confrontations are going on.
America can survive such a war, although they lost Vietnam, Soviet Union collapsed in this situation, being the stronger army docent matter, America had to pull out of Vietnam due to their people, having 60 million angry starving Ethiopians isn't something that government could handle especially when their not even really connected, there will be clan infighting and the Ethiopian government will collapse like Somalia did when said barre tried the same low iq tactics

Farm

VIP
:vncu2n5::vncu2n5: that pretty much brought us to be their cash cow at that point plus the U.S wanted revenge for the attack in 1993 where 18 ppl were killed by ak47 wielding men protecting their village.

18 Americans killed by people protecting their villages ? Who told you that lie? It was mooryaan looters blocking aid supply routes and looting aid trucks starving hundreds of people to death.

A_A

Islamic Fanfiction Writer
I believe, and I’ll continue to believe.

18 Americans killed by people protecting their villages ? Who told you that lie? It was mooryaan looters blocking aid supply routes and looting aid trucks starving hundreds of people to death.

:ftw9nwa::ftw9nwa::ftw9nwa::ftw9nwa: Why so serious and at least invaders were killed rather than giving in and selling their pride like you independence seeking sell outs.

Last edited:

Tukraq

VIP
if it came down to it a Puntland and Somaliland united war effort against Ethiopia would be the fall and inevitable balkanization of Ethiopia, at the end of the day we would be victors,
I can't see the south not being annexed by Kenya though:pachah1:

if it came down to it a Puntland and Somaliland united war effort against Ethiopia would be the fall and inevitable balkanization of Ethiopia, at the end of the day we would be victors,
I can't see the south not being annexed by Kenya though:pachah1:

You're kinda being delusional and kicking al shabab out of the picture they'll annex the South and continue their money making scheme with the U.A.E and Kenya and be funded by yahudi Arabia but like I said b4 your war effort will be futile and you will lose and suffer the consequences of war by being annexed plus Aidthopians hate us so they might as well make a cheap truce then go their separate ways after as nothing like a common enemy to work towards getting rid of. Unless you have some magical tactical masterclass strategy.

@Farm this is what I meant by 18 Americans being killed but auto correct messed it up when I was Tryna edit it NVM tho.
Screenshot_20190322-000322_CM Browser.jpg

Gd timing now I can see some aidsthopian puppets in action :nvjpqts: become aidsthopian yh I heard both you're habeshit oromo bredrin are calling.
There are more aids in the south than ethiopia .. What do you think 20k Hungary soldiers have been doing for 10 years?

Last edited:
Bla. Bla. Ethiopia this Kenya that..
It's the the same old excuse.. Some people are repeating this same garbage just to avoid to admit the truth.. Which is we can't unite or form a functioning government.. This is not because of foreign nations doing.. No this is because we have anarchist ungovernable bunch of people down the south who want nothing but absolute anarchy.. And now they want to to keep us hostage.. This is pure xasidnimo even a xabash is more reasonable than these people...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending