Anybody want to share their US Netflix account with me?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Benjamin

någon :)
@XamarCade
latest

just download kodi. Every movie and TV show is on it.
Pretty much also has live tv and
Just the other day I seen Somali tv channels it adds shows few hours after it airs I was game of thrones 12 hour before it aired:mjcry:
People who want Netflix just want excuse to be sheep's and pay for something they can get for free not to mention there is a free movie/shows app on android :mjhaps:
Before kodi I use to start app connect to my TV using any cast app and watch on tv:rejoice:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Just the other day I seen Somali tv channels it adds shows few hours after it airs I was game of thrones 12 hour before it aired:mjcry:
People who want Netflix just want excuse to be sheep's and pay for something they can get for free not to mention there is a free movie/shows app on android :mjhaps:
Before kodi I use to start app connect to my TV using any cast app and watch on tv:rejoice:
It's about quality my son.

mrlog

VIP

Nayaahe Kodi is going bust.
Everyday channels/URLs go offline.
What's the new best thing after Kodi.
Bal inoosheeg

Nayaahe Kodi is going bust.
Everyday channels/URLs go offline.
What's the new best thing after Kodi.
Bal inoosheeg
Nayaahe what add on are you using? Exodus and elysium works every time
Just get show box on your phone and use allcast app to connect to your TV and you can watch

mrlog

VIP
Nayaahe what add on are you using? Exodus and elysium works every time
Just get show box on your phone and use allcast app to connect to your TV and you can watch

Wax waalan baa tahay.
Manz got Xiniinyo waaweyn on the desk yet u call me Naayaahe.
Anywho I had SportsDevil, Phoenix etc.
They all started disappearing.
imika I have to continually get new addons.
Plus had it on my Samsung phone and shiz was power hungry.
Bal set up a Plex Server and give me access when u download all the latest show.
Thanks
:gaasdrink:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts