Anybody live in usa?

Fay

DELETED
Yes there is a big meat plants and every Somali mom and pops work there. It shouldn't matter or determine whether you should move, because of fobs. to be frank with you, fobs are more trust worthy, more friendly and more enduring. Most western Somali youth are on wrong path. If anything you should befriending them
But this guy told me somalis that live in those states were born there n u have to have degree to work in tyson meat place

Fay

DELETED
This dude told me nebraska n iowa has all the westernized somalis.. i was just asking if thats true or nah

But this guy told me somalis that live in those states were born there n u have to have degree to work in tyson meat place
You don't need a degree to work in Tyson meat plants. For most somalis who are new to the state and don't speak English it entry job for them

Manafesto

[[Puntland Republic 🇸🇱]]PIM[[C.S(BihinYusuf)]
VIP
HalimoEnthusiast
This dude told me nebraska n iowa has all the westernized somalis.. i was just asking if thats true or nah

Obviously he is lying to you, unless they live in Des Moines they are most likely working at Tyson meat plant, cities like Grand Island, Nebraska, Sioux City FOBs and new immigrants hot spots for work before they move to MN and Ohio, anyway come to Oklahoma I will GF you up if you are not flat like a pancake.:shaq:

Sol

?
Is it true in America you sing the national anthem every morning in school and before any sports event? :cosbyhmm:

Fay

DELETED
Obviously he is lying to you, unless they live in Des Moines they are most likely working at Tyson meat plant, cities like Grand Island, Nebraska, Sioux City FOBs and new immigrants hot spots for work before they move to MN and Ohio, anyway come to Oklahoma I will GF you up if you are not flat like a pancake.:shaq:
Tbh he dont look fob... ye he mentioned sioux city he said thats where the somalis who were born in usa live.. tyson is a meat place not plant

Trending