Anybody know anyone interested in adopting two somali boys from Ohio?

VixR

Veritas
Why is r.kelly being volunteered lol. He comes across as the type who doesn’t know his own kids’ names (metaphor for his lack of involvement).

I hope their lives return to normalcy, whatever happened, or to stability if it never was.

Gibiin-Udug

Crowned Queen of Puntland. Supporter of PuntExit
Why is r.kelly being volunteered lol. He comes across as the type who doesn’t know his own kids’ names (metaphor for his lack of involvement).

I hope their lives return to normalcy, whatever happened, or to stability if it never was.
He can drop them off at his mom's house like he does with his biological kids.

Gibiin-Udug

His mom probably doesn’t live here. My perception of r.kelly is discount travel connoisseur with several ex wives and ex kids in his rearview mirror.
His mom lives in the same state as him, did he ever tell you the famous story he told on sspot. I'm still laughing to this day.

Gibiin-Udug

No. I dread that we’re probably related.
How he got beat up by his significantly younger brother and how his ego got bruised and @R.Kelly started screaming like a donkey, I'm pretty sure he shat in his pants. He now claims the only reason he didn't fight back was because they were in his mom's house and he didn't want to disrespect her. Yeah right, he got hold in a chokehold while he screamed for mommy, lmfao.

Wallahi I still laugh to this day.

VixR

Veritas
How he got beat up by his significantly younger brother and how his ego got bruised and @R.Kelly started screaming like a donkey, I'm pretty sure he shat in his pants. He now claims the only reason he didn't fight back was because they were in his mom's house and he didn't want to disrespect her. Yeah right, he got hold in a chokehold while he screamed for mommy, lmfao.

Wallahi I still laugh to this day.
Lol that’s a lot less tame than I expected tbh.

I thought you were about to share something horrible. He seems light in a way, not a fighter. I can believe that.

Gibiin-Udug

Lol that’s a lot less tame than I expected tbh.

I thought you were about to share something horrible. He seems light in a way, not a fighter. I can believe that.
I don't even think he argues with anyone. Does he even get angry? Is he a myth? A legend? Bot?

VixR

Veritas
I don't even think he argues with anyone. Does he even get angry? Is he a myth? A legend? Bot?
Maybe he has attachment issues. A lot of guys do.

You’re right, I’ve never seen him get riled up, though. If you think about it, edo @Basra is the same way. People say quite a lot about her in a way I don’t like (rude, not banter); that she needs to take her meds, old, crazy, witch with jinns, but she’s always light and positive lol.

Gibiin-Udug

Maybe he has attachment issues. A lot of guys do.

You’re right, I’ve never seen him get riled up, though. If you think about it, edo @Basra is the same way. People say quite a lot about her in a way I don’t like (rude, not banter); that she needs to take her meds, old, crazy, witch with jinns, but she’s always light and positive lol.

Isn't it weird how @Basra talks crap to anyone the forum and nobody gets mad at her, she will literally accuse you of having HIV. I find it scary that nobody on the forum ever stand up to her.

VixR

Veritas
Isn't it weird how @Basra talks crap to anyone the forum and nobody gets mad at her, she will literally accuse you of having HIV. I find it scary that nobody on the forum ever stand up to her.
That’s bc she’s harmless and likable. The funniest thing she said about it was that if you ever hear of a cancer diagnosis in the Somali community, it’s a coverup for HIV lol. I laughed in a way I shouldn’t have.

She would know something like that, but you never know if she’s full of shit or not. She reads old-timey fiction, so she probably spices it up.

R.kelly, on the other hand, is not harmless. Anything with a di.ck comes with potential for harm, naturally. We all know that.

Adoption and Fostering at two different issues. Don’t they have to be registered Fosters

One is 16 one is 11. Both would rather be together than seperated.

@Boqorada Somalia

It is fostering and not adoption, it could be from few nights to years of fostering depending on the situation of their natural home and the Children welfare agency. Some families undergo training and the kids are returned to them. Some kids and their foster parents never click and therefore tensions are unavoidable and they’ve to be removed. To be a foster parent, first, you must be licensed by the State and pass a rigorous testing and vetting. These are the requirements in Ohio to gain a license to foster children.

https://www.wikihow.com/Become-a-Foster-Parent-in-Ohio

Not many Somali families in Ohio would qualify to become a foster parent. What happened to their Somali parents?

Good luck to these boys. I use to work in chidwelfare. A prison pipeline. Sad sad lives filled with emotional neglect and potential sexual/physical abuse.

Trending