Anybody here also related to this basketball player?

Apollo

VIP
I am almost certain now he is half Ogadeni from near Harar who got that Arabian from a Harari.

Nah, this Harari theory is dumb as he has low Ethiopian. 🤔 Weird though as I traced him down to be an Ogadeni.

No idea how his Somali parent is then 9% Arab from such an inland clan.

Boogie

Islam wins doesnt take Ls Long Live Somalia 🇸🇴
Nah, this Harari theory is dumb as he has low Ethiopian. 🤔 Weird though as I traced him down to be an Ogadeni.

No idea how his Somali parent is then 9% Arab from such an inland clan.
His father ayeeyo is part Arab then

Correction: he is likely half Ogadeni, lol, got some intel.

The cagdheer meme got real.

@Ferrari are you related to him?
nah. so he's playing in some chinese league bullying indhayars?

there's an ogaden clan that live in harar and have zero lands in the Somali galbeed region. They're tiny tho. maybe he's one of them.

Apollo

VIP
nah. so he's playing in some chinese league bullying indhayars?

there's an ogaden clan that live in harar and have zero lands in the Somali galbeed region. They're tiny tho. maybe he's one of them.

Are you a full OG or are you a mixed breed who's only paternally OG? :hmm:

Boogie

Islam wins doesnt take Ls Long Live Somalia 🇸🇴
I will get relatives in every region of Somalia watch

Are you a full OG or are you a mixed breed who's only paternally OG? :hmm:
I am og on both sides, mom's mom is isaaq. that's the only immediate mix i got.

sh ali suf's subclan live in harar, in fact he was born there.
it's hard to find this clan inside the galbeed region.
maxresdefault.jpg

Probably some Anglo genes causing that elongated face. I doubt Kobe has Horner blood. African Americans generally don't, they are West-Central African with some British origins.
Got nothing to do with horners, but there plenty of fulanis west africans that look like Kobe

IGotDaAnswers

jUst keeping it REAL homie
Probably some Anglo genes causing that elongated face. I doubt Kobe has Horner blood. African Americans generally don't, they are West-Central African with some British origins.
Yeah Kobe can’t possibly have Horner blood, he’s an AA,all AAs have significant white blood from rape during slavery