Anybody Else Want to Leave The West and start a Food forest back home?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Yonis

Puntland Youth Organiser
FKD Visionary
VIP
I have a strong urge to completely abandon modern life altogether and retreat back to our ancestral homeland and start something from scratch. To live a simpler life free from all the stress and qabilyaad.

Just imagine living off the land in Cal Madow mountains and being at peace with nature.

:rejoice::wow:

World

VIP
I would like to open a ranch in the future in Jidali, Sanaag. Breeding horses, cattle, goats and sheeps. :samwelcome:

5f10e362-de51-4919-a809-9eb09c26d5f2-jpeg.33386

e681b980-2f00-48b4-9c83-55458c40ad27-jpeg.33383

43d3ad29-e307-44c5-8635-26b5953020e6-jpeg.33384

c6bfc1de-b89d-4bfc-9bec-d0e946e56f34-jpeg.33385

Yes my dream is to go back home buy arid land and re-green it. Then when i'm successful i will petition the government to help me reforest more somali regions.

:salute:

Karim

I could agree with you but then weโ€™d both be wrong
HALYEEY
VIP
It's hard buying farmland and maintaining it if it's not in your sub clans territorial borders. Calmadow mountains belong to Warsangali and they will never see you as one of them unless you marry a Qorismaris looking Waroos Xalimo to pop out half Waroos kids.

Bohol

VIP
It's hard buying farmland and maintaining it if it's not in your sub clans territorial borders. Calmadow mountains belong to Warsangali and they will never see you as one of them unless you marry a Qorismaris looking Waroos Xalimo to pop out half Waroos kids.

:pachah1:

You should follow urge on this occasion. Nothing like being back home

Farming, ranching is really awesome
Especially using modern tech

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts