Anybody else having a mid-life crisis?

I’m early 20s and haven’t done anything with my life :damn:

And let’s not cope. By 20 half your life has gone realistically and physically you start to fall off. Your 30s are when time is running out and you’re gone physically. By the time you hit 40s your life is over period.

Basra

LOVE is a product of Doqoniimo mixed with lust
Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
If you don't lose your mentally, by 30 u will be a grandpa. These negative thoughts are Shaitans business. Our focus should be Salat and Zakat just like God tells us in Quran. The rest is just go with the flow

I think it’s called a quarter life crisis. It is quite common, you’ll get through it inshallah 🙏

1678373865903.png

Kamaal

Sidii roon Raba og
If you don't lose your mentally, by 30 u will be a grandpa. These negative thoughts are Shaitans business. Our focus should be Salat and Zakat just like God tells us in Quran. The rest is just go with the flow

This guy found his flow and it's all about hayaay, hoogayeey, ba'ayeey!

I call him Ooyaaye.

I'm seeing the "woe is me now"
Find solutions instead.
his name is literally, its the end loool. @Waa dhamatay 10 years from now, you will look back and realize you had a looooot of time to get things done and how young early 20s are. use your time and stop stressing.

if your life is over by 40, why are all old men just starting their career in politics and looking to lead entire nations by their 70s? if they had that mentality they would rot away

Internet Nomad

𝑮𝒐𝒏𝒆 𝒇𝒐𝒓 𝒈𝒓𝒆𝒆𝒏𝒆𝒓 𝒑𝒂𝒔𝒕𝒖𝒓𝒆𝒔
VIP
Bro you are in you early 20s your life is basically over for the next 60 or so years just whine about your first 20.

I’ve wasted too many years of my life.
his name is literally, its the end loool. @Waa dhamatay 10 years from now, you will look back and realize you had a looooot of time to get things done and how young early 20s are. use your time and stop stressing.

if your life is over by 40, why are all old men just starting their career in politics and looking to lead entire nations by their 70s? if they had that mentality they would rot away
Exactly. By 40 your second life begins. You’ve already enjoyed your youth, established yourself and started a family so now the focus is on building your empire and legacy. Imagine being in your 40s with no proper life experience

I’ve wasted too many years of my life.

Exactly. By 40 your second life begins. You’ve already enjoyed your youth, established yourself and started a family so now the focus is on building your empire and legacy. Imagine being in your 40s with no proper life experience
but your not in your 40s. you are only half way there. 20s are literally the beginning of your adult life why do you think your teenage and child hood years even count for anything? you're quitting something you barely began.