Any tips on transitioning to a vegan lifestyle

Status
Not open for further replies.
would be greatly appreciated. I've been animal free for nearly a week now and tbh this might be the best choice ive made in a long time. Just tell me any of your favorite products/supplements that you use or would be a must have. Cheers!

Gibiin-Udug

Crowned Queen of Puntland. Supporter of PuntExit
I was a vegan for 2 straight years, then I would go back to couple of months.

It all depends on your will power, you can quit all animal products cold turkey or you can slowly transition.
I would suggest you cut out red meat first, then chicken, then slowly and gradually seafood then lastly dairy and honey. It also comes to how committed you want to be. You can try being a vegetarian at first and transitioning to vegansm will be easier for you.

I'm a pescetarian now, I only eat seafood. No eggs, no honey, no chicken, red meat.

Good luck.

I was a vegan for 2 straight years, then I would go back to couple of months.

It all depends on your will power, you can quit all animal products cold turkey or you can slowly transition.
I would suggest you cut out red meat first, then chicken, then slowly and gradually seafood then lastly dairy and honey. It also comes to how committed you want to be. You can try being a vegetarian at first and transitioning to vegansm will be easier for you.

I'm a pescetarian now, I only eat seafood. No eggs, no honey, no chicken, red meat.

Good luck.
Thanks for your answer! I could say giving up animal products was very easy for me, i even discovered i was lactose intolerant which was quite the surprise. I wasn't remotely aware honey was non vegan btw lol i put it in all my smoothies. But, my ninja... what made you quit veganism? Also you might want to look at this

dhagax

no comments
all you need is fresh balanced diet. forget about the veggie only.
balanced-diet-image.jpg

look at this confused vegan :snoop:

Apollo

VIP
Somalis evolved to be meat eaters and milk consumers (pastoral nomad origins). Veganism doesn't work for Somalis. Maybe it would for the Japanese or something.

Somalis evolved to be meat eaters and milk consumers (pastoral nomad origins). Veganism doesn't work for Somalis. Maybe it would for the Japanese or something.
Just because our body has the ability to digest some poisons doesn't mean we should rack them up until our deathbed. Look at the high rates of diabetes and coronary heart disease among somalis, particularly older. It has been scientifically proven that animal fats are the leading cause of most of the chronic diseases in our modern age. In fact, humans have been plant eaters for most of their history until the advent of pastoralism in the neolithic era. I just see it as returning to my early human roots (no pun intended)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts