Any tips for Young guy who wants to marry soon?

Their is nothing wrong with approaching a woman directly. Start off with introducing yourself and asking her name and so on.

I hate it when guys send their friends over on there behalf. Be brave and polite and you should be fine.
No ask her for her fathers number no galbeed shit

dr.leorio

death\emitter
Take your time with it sxb there's no rush especially when you're still in school. And I know most people forget but before marriage make sure you pray Salat Istikharah so you're confident going forward.

QueenofKings

Kick in the door wavin the .44
I’m 24 year old student & won’t be done until 26. I’m fit & not bad looking.

Where can I find young Somali wife (school / work?)

I heard school msa or ssa club is good place. Is that true?

Also, is it weird to approach in public? I always see Somali girls in groups & sometimes I see one of them who I really want.

Are you in Europe or US?

In Europe I think lots of single people meet at uni through university Somali society or outside of uni Somali organisations, and friends of friends.

Just be yourself and if someone catches your eye try talking to her, just making general conversation like you would with a platonic friend. Things tend to fall into place after the first convo.

Get married as soon as possible don't wait till you finish school to get married. Children are just as much investment as career nobody ever said you can't do both. Don't miss out on love and excitement

Get married if you want. Who says you have to have kids right away? To find someone you can ask around, hit up the masjid or go to events (post Covid). I’d say go for it if it’s important to you.

Trending

Latest posts