Any tips for Young guy who wants to marry soon?

I’m 24 year old student & won’t be done until 26. I’m fit & not bad looking.

Where can I find young Somali wife (school / work?)

I heard school msa or ssa club is good place. Is that true?

Also, is it weird to approach in public? I always see Somali girls in groups & sometimes I see one of them who I really want.

Their is nothing wrong with approaching a woman directly. Start off with introducing yourself and asking her name and so on.

I hate it when guys send their friends over on there behalf. Be brave and polite and you should be fine.

Octavian

Hmm
VIP

Also, is it weird to approach in public? I always see Somali girls in groups & sometimes I see one of them who I really want.
use ur family's connections im sure they know somebody who's right for u

Their is nothing wrong with approaching a woman directly. Start off with introducing yourself and asking her name and so on.

I hate it when guys send their friends over on there behalf. Be brave and polite and you should be fine.

And they usually send the good looking one and his friend that is interested in you isn't even your type
:liberaltears:

I don't blame you, approaching a bunch of girls can be very intimidating

Karim

I could agree with you but then we’d both be wrong
HALYEEY
VIP
Why rush to get married?!! Being horny isn't good enough reason to get married. Finish your education, get a job and then proceed with your marriage plans. This is the main reason the divorce rate among newlywed Somalis is high, you can't let your hormones control your senses bro.

Maybe you’re right. But my hormones are growing with no outlet. Before I make a mistake. I just need to be patient
Be patient brother..it's better to get married once you are fully established. Just concentrate on finishing your studies with good grades and then get a job after that go for a wife hunting. Marriage life requires alot from you especially when kids come into the picture.

Trending