Any tips and tricks you lot use to remain focused/productive whilst studying?

I Need some pointers share what has worked for you. I have a daydreaming problem whilst studying a lot of time flies by so how do I remain focused for long duration of time

Excuses. Go log off and go study.

I believe in you :pray:
Besides sspot this week I'm not really active on social media at all. I'm gonna be away tho from sspot and log out until my exams or until I have sorted out this focus issue from tomorrow so tonight is gonna be my last night on sspot.

JohnCena

PROFESSIONAL SHITPOSTER
Besides sspot this week I'm not really active on social media at all. I'm gonna be away tho from sspot and log out until my exams or until I have sorted out this focus issue from tomorrow so tonight is gonna be my last night on sspot.
People always say that but they end up returning after like 3-4 hours.

Prove me wrong.

JohnCena

PROFESSIONAL SHITPOSTER
I already did it for a couple of months and just came back this week I think I can do it inshallah.

Maybe announcing it is the issue to many people pray on your downfall 😭
Just remember whenever you feel like logging back here, think about what @JohnCena said.

Be like "Nah i'm not going to log back in, I can't let @JohnCena down"

Return when you have conquered your test/exam and you get your A+++ on it.

Good luck, sir

:pray:

Just remember whenever you feel like logging back here, think about what @JohnCena said.

Be like "Nah i'm not going to log back in, I can't let @JohnCena down"

Return when you have conquered your test/exam and you get your A+++ on it.

Good luck, sir

:pray:
I'm not gonna lie I don't even know if I will return again to this site and if I do it will probably be after a long time it could be a couple of months it could be a year plus.
I guess we will see maybe just a matter of a couple of hours if I have everything soughted out by then.

Yaraye

VIP
Screen Shot 2023-03-05 at 2.06.26 PM.png

Read this and ayatul kursi. Put phone far away from your reach. start studying. Don't take breaks, cuz you will not come back from them. Dive in and just grind until you need to complete it all. That's what i do.:salute:

Yaraye

VIP
Do you revise/study at home or do you go to a different environment like the library?
I study from home. I go out to the living room and sit with my mother (she's usually on her laptop and quite). This forces me to study instead of watching on my laptop. I leave my phone in my room so that I can't get ahold of it. I read a couple of duas and breathe in/out deeply a few times. I crack and wiggle my fingers and open my school website and start studying. I copy important info from my online textbook on a doc and make an outline of what might be on exam. i don't take breaks cuz I don't come back from them. Once I get in to the zone of focus, i do my best to finish it all cuz If my concentration is broken, I can't get my focus back. I don't process anything anymore.

Amber

A blessed human
@Dawaco you wanted me to tell you when I was gonna leave anyways any tips since your also studying?
Phone: do not disturb
Have a planner on you at all times
Create a schedule and don't mess it up
Give yourself breaks
Do "the outline method"
Highlight the main ideas
Use Quizlet

That's what I'm doing currently, really easy to follow :)

Trending