Any somalis who lives in france is this common ?

It's terrible to discover that black people are now wearing wigs with white or Asian hair textures.

So, it shifted from skin bleaching to wearing straight or straight curls texture wigs today.

I love how other Africans always criticise us somalis for having "superiority complex" yet do shit like this. I rather have superiority complex than view myself as inferior or worse a victim.

i forgot somalis themselves got problem with their skin so they do be skin bleaching :farmajoyaab:
Yeah but that's a new thing though before the civil war somalis were proud of their brown skin and facial features, there were even poems dedicated to dark skin women.

My ayeeyo told me that in her time the beauty of a woman was defined by her tall slander body, curvy hips, long curly hair, dark skin and feminine face (similar to how yasmin warsame or halima aden look) now unfortunately you got some xalimos feeding themselves to obesity and bleaching their skin to look like Arab's.

I love how other Africans always criticise us somalis for having "superiority complex" yet do shit like this. I rather have superiority complex than view myself as inferior or worse a victim.
Majority of them would rather have soft hair and features if they had a chance to be born again.

Yeah I follow this french madow guy whose a body builder from west Africa he perms his hair lmao shit is sick the French are the worst racists in Europe

Periplus

It is what it is
VIP
French Black makes tend to straighten their hair more than usual.

It’s actually a trend amongst Blacks in continental Europe, esp in Scandinavia back in the day.

El Nino

Cabsi cabsi
VIP
Any nigga who does this should be exiled and forced to live in the woods, absolutely shameful behaviour

El Nino

Cabsi cabsi
VIP
French Black makes tend to straighten their hair more than usual.

It’s actually a trend amongst Blacks in continental Europe, esp in Scandinavia back in the day.

War hee dhe only few guys mostly fobs did that shit, black people ( somalis included ) have for long stopped that foolish behaviour. We actually have started to grow our hair or do fades.

Periplus

It is what it is
VIP
War hee dhe only few guys mostly fobs did that shit, black people ( somalis included ) have for long stopped that foolish behaviour. We actually have started to grow our hair or do fades.

Bro I remember when I was in Somalia and the Scandi diaspora would come with their straightened hair.

Some of them used to say that they were part Arab.

:dead:

El Nino

Cabsi cabsi
VIP
Bro I remember when I was in Somalia and the Scandi diaspora would come with their straightened hair.

Some of them used to say that they were part Arab.

:dead:

I can say with confidence none of them niggas were from Finland:susp:I hereby deattach my people from the rest.

Trending