Any Somalis in Rwanda

I would like to go there for a few days check out what the hype is about in Africa's cleanest city kigali.

I doubt there's many Somalis.

But if there are I wanna meet them hahaha.

This is not strange for me I've been to many places on my own in africa strange ones were tanzania and Madagascar.

Calaf

Veni Vidi Vici
2022 CHESS CHAMP
GENERALISSIMO
VIP
I would like to go there for a few days check out what the hype is about in Africa's cleanest city kigali.

This is not strange for me I've been to many places on my own in africa strange ones were tanzania and Madagascar.
There is a Small Somali community there, Especially Kigali
It is a mix of business people, refugees and diaspora, with some Somalis learning there!

Yahya

2020 GRANDMASTER
VIP

Rwandans are secret horners so techincally there are some there. Rwandan women are trophies to be carried back to somalia. Lets clean up the place before we bring them tho.

:siilaanyolaugh::dabcasar:

Rwandans are secret horners so techincally there are some there. Rwandan women are trophies to be carried back to somalia. Lets clean up the place before we bring them tho.

These would produce some tall Geeljire sons

gusaba2.png

There is a Small Somali community there, Especially Kigali
It is a mix of business people, refugees and diaspora, with some Somalis learning there!

Any idea which area?

They are beautiful..
I want to go there too brother

It's always been on my list of places to go. Maybe check out some opportunities I heard the Indians are going there in droves.

Rwanda has recently accepted refugees rescued from Libyans and temporarily resettled them in their country. I don’t know if Somalis were included.

Yep, Somalis were included those relocated from Libya.

African Refugees Evacuated from Libya Tell Horror Stories in Rwanda.

RTS2SI2X.jpg

Asylum-seekers who arrived from Libya, are seen at the United Nations emergency transit center in Gashora, Rwanda, Oct. 23, 2019.

GASHORA, RWANDA - African migrants evacuated from Libyan detention centers to Rwanda say they still want to make the dangerous journey to Europe, despite the abuse they encountered in Libya.

The 189 migrants, mostly Eritreans but also Somalis, Ethiopians and Sudanese, were brought to Rwanda after a September agreement with the African Union.

Near the lake at the Gashora Transit Camp in Rwanda, 37-year-old Eritrean Ganet Nagash is dressed in black and her eyes look swollen because of crying.
RTS2SHZR.jpg

Abdul Abbas is from Somalia. He came here with his wife and a 3-month-old daughter, who was born in detention in Libya.

He says he is happy.

“Because I am standing here. The place is safe, and I have health and everything. I am very happy,” he said.

WATCH: African Migrants Evacuated from Libya Tell Horror Stories

https://www.voanews.com/africa/african-refugees-evacuated-libya-tell-horror-stories-rwanda

Calaf

Veni Vidi Vici
2022 CHESS CHAMP
GENERALISSIMO
VIP
Any idea which area?
Kigrama area is the place I see some somali people
Also, certain returnee diaspora/Somali rich business people lives in the posh area of Nyarutarama, with embassy's located there (It was where I lived when I was in Rwanda)

But if you want Somali refugees, Nyamirambo is their hub, but it is not the best area of Kigali

Trending

Latest posts