Any somali atheists here going for an inerracial marriage.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Heer is based and consistent entirely with the Shari'a. You have confused the variations that exist based on qabil and region as something that has no strict rules and can change anytime. Elders back then were mostly knowledgeable ulema' and qadis who memorized Sahih Muslim Bi sharh Li Imam An Nawawi that could dispense the judgement that is derived from quran and Sunnah and not the ignoramuses walking around today that have no business being called elders.

"The Xeer legal system is assumed to have developed exclusively in the Horn of Africa and was developed by the Somali people since approximately the 7th century. There is no evidence that it developed elsewhere or was greatly influenced by any foreign legal system. The fact that Somali legal terminology is practically devoid of loan words from foreign languages suggests that the Xeer is truly indigenous."

Xeer predates Imam Shafici, and it could also predate Islam. Xeer is a very sophisticated system of justice invented by our ancestors, so stop trying to diminish our achievements. :rejoice: The great Somali people.

"The Xeer legal system is assumed to have developed exclusively in the Horn of Africa and was developed by the Somali people since approximately the 7th century. There is no evidence that it developed elsewhere or was greatly influenced by any foreign legal system. The fact that Somali legal terminology is practically devoid of loan words from foreign languages suggests that the Xeer is truly indigenous."

Xeer predates Imam Shafici, and it could also predate Islam. Xeer is a very sophisticated system of justice invented by our ancestors, so stop trying to diminish our achievements. :rejoice: The great Somali people.

Wikipedia is your source ??? :ftw9nwa:

There was possibly a pre-islamic xeer before our ancestors reverted. But there is no doubt that the xeer was transformed and heavily influenced by the deen and made to be compatible with it. Only an ignoramus who takes their history from wikipedia and zanadiqah like @Bahal who love to create history as they go along instead of the few wise elders that are still left and history as transmitted through oral traidtions would believe otherwise.

Bahal

ʜᴀᴄᴋᴇᴅ ᴍᴇᴍʙᴇʀ
VIP
War if you're gonna insult me just use a Somali word, no need to act sophisticated with your tacbaan Arabic kkkkkkk.

You're as pretentious as those s that do a semester abroad and come back with a funny accent :lol:

AceofSom

nx]\\0-9
I think the Topic of Xeer, should be taking to another thread, I am interested to know what our academic posters have to say about it.

Elders were ulema

:drakekidding:

When trolling goes wrong

:drakekidding:

This is actually well established in the oral traditions. Elders were known for leading taraweeh and having a strong understanding and memory of the Quran and Sahih Muslim. Sounding like a sheegato here unless you are trying to outright deny our heritage with your agenda. Whatever gives your communist kacaan worship more legitimacy even if you need to try to paint us as lawless naked savages that worshiped infernal elements.

Keep posting wikipedia articles and create history as you go in a desperate attempt to aid your agenda that will never come to fruition. I and most other Somalis know their history and tradition and will never be fooled by the shayateen and the stooges of the west who seek to destroy our history and culture.

Wikipedia is your source ??? :ftw9nwa:

There was possibly a pre-islamic xeer before our ancestors reverted. But there is no doubt that the xeer was transformed and heavily influenced by the deen and made to be compatible with it. Only an ignoramus who takes their history from wikipedia and zanadiqah like @Bahal who love to create history as they go along instead of the few wise elders that are still left and history as transmitted through oral traidtions would believe otherwise.

Wikipedia is a great source of information,especially when it has good references like the article I quoted from. DO you only accept references from the Quran and Hadith?

the article got it sources from a book

a published academic article
http://www.peterleeson.com/Better_Off_Stateless.pdf

I'm expecting "academic books and journals are your source?:ftw9nwa::ftw9nwa:" fucking imbecile. Better yet, why don't you show me your evidences that Xeer is influenced by Shafici?:ftw9nwa:

Wikipedia is a great source of information,especially when it has good references like the article I quoted from. DO you only accept references from the Quran and Hadith?

Wikipedia is not even accepted as a valid source for a lab report forget an academic discussion. :ftw9nwa:

So your reference is a gaal. Believe whatever tickles your fancy. Even if that means believing that your ancestors were naked savages who followed no set of laws and terrorized others until the white man and his ancestors civilized you through colonization. :ftw9nwa:

And even they concede to what the elders and the classical ulemah in Somalia have been saying all along.

The role of traditional structures in security, rights, law and development in Somali

"Islamic Sharia is to a large extent integrated in the development of xeer, mainly influenced by the Shafi’i school of Sunni Islam that has historically predominated in Somalia".

But listen instead to what some kacaan worshiper on Wikipedia will tell you. :ftw9nwa:

:dead::deadosama:

I'm not going to argue with a Salafi troll who lives in the 6th century and doesn't believe in logic.:idontlike:

Already with the name calling and the Salafi accusations when you cannot refute my points and arguments ??? Looks like we are done here. :ftw9nwa:

The reign of Siad Barre and a secular Somali nationalist government will never return. Let that reality burn your soul. :gnzbryw:

Bielsa

Free Wi-Fi > Free Palestine
VIP
Which secular liberal country does @Sufiyan live in? Im guessing Canada or UK? He enjoys his freedom to pray and preach dawah in a majority Christian and Atheist country.

Lets all go back to our roots and ditch Islam. Radicals like Sufiyan hate our pre-Islam ancestors.

Which secular liberal country does @Sufiyan live in? Im guessing Canada or UK? He enjoys his freedom to pray and preach dawah in a majority Christian and Atheist country.

Lets all go back to our roots and ditch Islam. Radicals like Sufiyan hate our pre-Islam ancestors.
Ditching Islam won't ever happen in Somalia. Islam is our roots at this point.

Never claimed it was. There is a very long way to go to make progress. First we need to get rid of all of the secularists, communists, salafists, atheists, feminists, and all other 'ists' before we can begin the process of fixing our community.
Old fashioned feminism is needed in Somalia to some degree.

Also what are you suggesting? Killing everyone with a different viewpoint than you? Good luck with that

No one is trolling yaa confused soul. You cannot be a secularist and a Muslim. Just like you cannot be a credible astronomer today and believe in epicycles.

Then again we live in the bleeding heart western world where everyone is a winner and everyone can be whatever they want to be. You can probably call yourself a doctor and not understand germ theory as long as you dont harm the public. And anyone who disagrees with you calling yourself a doctor is a hateful troll terrorist who should be put behind bars. :ftw9nwa:
Are you serious right now? Being a Doctor is one of the most carefully controlled institutional professions one can go into. You are subjected to reevaluation of your skills throughout your academic studies. That was a stupid analogy.

No one is trolling yaa confused soul. You cannot be a secularist and a Muslim. Just like you cannot be a credible astronomer today and believe in epicycles.
Turkey is the best and most beautiful Muslim country at the moment. Was there a few years back and there were seas of Mosques, incredibly nice public places to perform wudu and everything there is halal. People are friendly, economy booming and it was veey clear that you were in a Muslim country.

Turkey is also a secular country.

Turkey is the best and most beautiful Muslim country at the moment. Was there a few years back and there were seas of Mosques, incredibly nice public places to perform wudu and everything there is halal.

Turkey is also a secular country.
Not anymore sxb... Seems like Erdogan has different plans lol.

BebsiBolice

Suicidal men adore me.
Already with the name calling and the Salafi accusations when you cannot refute my points and arguments ??? Looks like we are done here. :ftw9nwa:

The reign of Siad Barre and a secular Somali nationalist government will never return. Let that reality burn your soul. :gnzbryw:

Yes it will and we can thank AS for it

Mercury

Ha igu daalinee dantaada raac
VIP
like wallahi stop

the only language that gives me a migraine when reading

even Sanskrit ain't this terroristic to the eyes :tocry:

Swedish bothers you :mjohreally:

Well in that case sxb...

Bro bro breja stockar och stenar alla goda renar ingen slipper här fram, här fram,
förrän han säger sin käraste namn vad heter hon??

:lolbron:

Reign

Pro Women's Rights|Centrist
VIP
Hmm. Good for you. This is what we do in the West. If you have a problem with it, go back to Africa. I will send you development aid funding

Thats not what they do in the west. That's what a minority group of people who are very disliked by the majority of society do. Stop using the west for your ways.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending