Any psychologist or psychiatrist in here or in that type of field?

Medulla

Bah Qabiil Fluid
If you are in the UK go to your GP for advice after you were diagnosed they didn't send you any additional information on what your supposed to do? Who diagnosed you if you don't mind me asking a profesional or did you self diagnose yourself?.

Are you interested in joining social spaces with people like you for moral support or a place to ask questions ?

If you are in the UK go to your GP for advice after you were diagnosed they didn't send you any additional information on what your supposed to do? Who diagnosed you if you don't mind me asking a profesional or did you self diagnose yourself?.

Are you interested in joining social spaces with people like you for moral support or a place to ask questions ?
I live in America. The second paragraph is spot on for me. I just know I’m not mentally ill. No I have an actually diagnosis from a doctor.

Medulla

Bah Qabiil Fluid
I live in America. The second paragraph is spot on for me. I just know I’m not mentally ill. No I have an actually diagnosis from a doctor.

Phone your doctor up a checkup appointment should have already been arranged or something. Have you got all letters/email in safe place ? Mental health is very important don't delay it especially if you have any doubts make sure you outline whatever it is to your medical professional.

Also the subreddit https://www.reddit.com/r/schizophrenia/ is a great place to get more information and ask questions to people who are more knowledgable on this topic. I wish you the best of luck!

Last edited:
Phone your doctor up a checkup appointment should have already been arranged or something. Have you got all letters/email in safe place ? Mental health is very important don't delay it especially if you have any doubts make sure you outline whatever it is to your medical professional.

Also the subreddit https://www.reddit.com/r/schizophrenia/ is a great place to get more information and ask questions to people who are more knowledgable on this topic. I wish you the best of luck!
I just checked that subreddit before you linked it. Wish me so that they realize I don’t have it. I’ve been going to mental health place for 6 years. I’m not a mental health professional but I did research on it and what some schizophrenic people write doesn’t fit me.

MI

Ted Kaczynski respecter
Auditory or visual hallucinations are not required for a diagnoses of schizophrenia, in fact, positive symptoms are not necessarily a part of the disease and depends on a variety of factors like how old you are, if you’ve ever had a psychotic episode, if you consume drugs etc.

How old are you if you don’t mind me asking? What do you do for work or do you go to school? Social life? Meaningful and plentiful interaction with others and success in academic, romantic or occupational environments is a good indicator of not being schizophrenic. Additionally, I don’t know how helpful this is but my brother works with mentally ill people and according to what he’s seen the most common symptom of schizophrenia is having a really flat and emotionless voice.

But it’s best if you trust your doctor and get the help you need. Many people who have schizophrenia believe they’re not sick at all and end up hurting themselves. May Allah Azza wa wal grant you shifa brother.

Trending