Any plans on relocating back to Somalia?

I'm content with my current living situation at the moment and have no intentions of going anywhere anytime soon. :damedamn:

Needless to say, I think the majority of the Somali diaspora are going to be living in their host countries for a little while longer just until Somalia becomes a stable and peaceful democracy or possibly forever, especially after yet another terrorist attack that occurred earlier today.

What about you guys? Where do you guys see yourselves in the distant future?

Somalia????

You want us to leave hot running water, fast internet, high paying jobs for Somalia??

:ftw9nwa::ftw9nwa::ftw9nwa::ftw9nwa:

Somalia will be shit for another 30 years at least, I'll be 50 then so I may visit lol.

No really incentive to move there now imo, between the lack of security, amenities, upward mobility, and backwards culture dont see any real reason. Maybe in the future but with the nation being divided further into these qabil states who knows.

Basra

LOVE is a product of Doqoniimo mixed with lust
Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
Are you like reverse @Jiron ?

Meaning what habibti???

1597684911395.png

x z

±somali supremacist, anti-inceI&queen in the north
if this thread said somalia/land, then id contribute my input.

but it doesn't, so i shall exit.

It would be ideal to live in somalia as long as you have regular income, there's fast Internet in most parts of somalia. Anyone who wants to go back should go the peaceful parts.

Trending