Any other Somali guys here only get interest from white girls?

I've only ever had 1 black women be interested in me and it was a Jamaican girl.

My whole life, it's only been white girls, anything from brunettes to blondes.

Is there something about me that repels black women?

CaliTedesse

I ❤️ Islam & Aabo Kush. Anti-BBB Anti-Inbred
VIP
Me too most interest from Cadaan girls, waa caadi. Keep our rep good and f*ck them hard sxb.

CaliTedesse

VIP
I've only ever had 1 black women be interested in me and it was a Jamaican girl.

My whole life, it's only been white girls, anything from brunettes to blondes.

Is there something about me that repels black women?
Especially Blondes they love us man wallahi billahi

Apollo

VIP
I have been hit on by West African and Bantu women. :mjlol:A Ugandan one was especially very overt. :gucciwhat::damn:Ironically she was from the Bahima tribe, a semi-Cushite Bantu group that currently rule that country. But no thanks. :hemad:

CaliTedesse

VIP
I have been hit on by West African and Bantu women. :mjlol:A Ugandan one was especially very overt. :gucciwhat::damn:Ironically she was from the Bahima tribe, a semi-Cushite Bantu group that currently rule that country. But no thanks. :hemad:
How do you know her tribe akhi did you ask her LMFAO

In terms of non Somali, mainly get interest from south Asian women. With Cadaan women I find that they don't give me much attention, but it's easy to attract them.

Black women I think are 50/50. Some of them have a repulsion against geeljires from what I have seen due to our reputation of arroganc proceeding us, and others are cool.

Same. Its cuz their kintir is in tact and they are eager for some cushite karbash. Halimo are too shy with somali guys. You think a halimo will agree to sit on my face?(ofcourse ayadoo kastumo qabto, i dont want no qoyaan wajigeyga taabto, thats unhygienic). Itll be raaxo for her cuz sankeyga dheer bey ku raaxeysan;).

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
A becky will agree to it in a blink of an eye. Dhoocil swedish orgin ah with very blonde hair who sat infront of me was shaking her little dabo in front of me all 10th grade pretending to pull her pants up 100times.she wanted me so bad. she was such distraction. I failed geometry cuz of her. Inaan waxyaabo naughty ah ku sameeyo bey rabtey,but ilaahi ayan ka baqey

she looked similar to this
beautiful-blonde-teen-girl-talking-on-stock-image_csp20433260.jpg

:mjcry:

Last edited:

Trending