Any one noticing alot of new somali immigrants in ottawa these days?

I am not from Ottawa, but I am from the GTA. The worse thing is when Somalis from government housing save up enough money to move to the suburbs and start acting crazy by creating problems that overall ruin the previous orderly/conflict-free suburb.

Noticed that too, but I don't think its that different compared to the last few years. Immigration to Canada in general seems to ramping up though. 800k net migrants this year alone. Ukraine makes up about ~15%. Not sure about the the other countries but I bet Nigerians are making up a bigger number now, I'm seeing them everywhere this year.

Your an idiot. Everyone has to start from somewhere. I never hear this bs said from Indians from Brampton and that city is literally India . Foh
Keep Crying Lil nigga. I ain't shitting on the ones who with akhlaq and adab who made it out (minority), but instead niggas look you who should be in the penitentiary.

Bernie Madoff

Afhayeenka SL
VIP
I am not from Ottawa, but I am from the GTA. The worse thing is when Somalis from government housing save up enough money to move to the suburbs and start acting crazy by creating problems that overall ruin the previous orderly/conflict-free suburb.
Well you know how it goes if one Somali family moves to a suburban tuulo then whole 50 new Somali families will move in as well. Happened to my tuulo just outside of the gta. Now I see random Somalis popping out :russ:

Well you know how it goes if one Somali family moves to a suburban tuulo then whole 50 new Somali families will move in as well. Happened to my tuulo just outside of the gta. Now I see random Somalis popping out :russ:
Real talk tho I don't know why these other hormonal Abdis are crying I ain't got a problem with Somalis moving up in this world. Just be civil and keep your hood problems and ghetto tendencies in your old hood.

:manny:

Real talk tho I don't know why these other hormonal Abdis are crying I ain't got a problem with Somalis moving up in this world. Just be civil and keep your hood problems and ghetto tendencies in your old hood.

:manny:
I'm not American, but to my understanding I always assumed that most somali-Americans live in the suburbs?

I agree but that's the problem with people on government housing regardless of ethnicity. This is why so many people are against section 8 (affordable housing for low income people in the US) tenants moving in their neighbourhoods since too many people are bringing their problems with them and eventually destroy the once peaceful place. Not to mention it lowers the worth of their houses.

Can you imagine working so hard to afford to buy a house only to realize that others can move in your neighborhood, paying only minimal rent since the gov helps them out with the rest and then causing havoc by trashing the place, being loud and an increase in crime? People don't have these same negative thoughts when it's the elderly moving in since many of them classify for section 8.

People can only scream classism when locals have these thoughts but don't want to talk about the problems that will come along with it. I have seen it from my own eyes how safe neighbourhoods where turned into violent shitholes once the demographics started to change. It's always young men/boys who cause these problems too when their single mothers are busy working multiple jobs.

Canada becoming a fob colony, the U.K. stopped Somalis from Somalia coming to the U.K. in 2004-2008, over a decade ago. Brexit further enhanced it to the euro trash.

Canada is the most fobbish diaspora followed by USA.

There is no problem if Somalis are moving to Canada I obviously assume is refugee status and not for work, but a lot of the times they cause havoc and bring their third world mentality to the west causing even further stereotype on us. You can't compare indian immigrants as they actually go ti the west as economic migrant and behave just fine is quite the opposite with fob Somalis.

Sxb these cadaan suburbanites aren’t your friends, they moved out there to get away from the likes of you. If one Somali family moves there they start questioning them asking things like “what do you do for a living” and “what made you choose so and so suburb?” They ask this with a pleasant smile but really they’re angry inside.

When Somalis move in numbers they can look out for each other and their kids. It brings more security that there’s others like them around and they feel less alienated. We do the same thing in Minnesota. If there’s one Somali family in a far off suburb best believe there’s 10 others around.

Trending