Any one here has a private pilot license?

Hassan mahat

I karbash wahabist salafis daily.
So, I am considering getting one this summer, I know the cost is about 10k but I applied for scholarship and won it. Just wondering what it is like, from your experience? I know they said there is a basic training where you learn in class and then flight times.

Manafesto

[[Puntland Republic πŸ‡ΈπŸ‡±]]PIM[[C.S(BihinYusuf)]
VIP
HalimoEnthusiast
Damn y'all some wierd trolls Walahi, imagine stalking a nigga on each thread just to talk about his girl friend:damn::mjlol:, This is not even funny any more, grow the f*ck up and stop the childish joke.

10 pages of Helen mentions,:mindblown: talk about over doing a joke,
If y'all imCΒ©els spent that much time mentioning Helen on here by looking for a Jewish women I am pretty sure you would be dating one by now.:yousmart:

inCollage_20201204_185956482.jpg

inCollage_20201204_192133906.jpg

Last edited:

Octavian

Hmm
VIP
Damn y'all some wierd trolls Walahi, imagine stalking a nigga on each thread just talk about his girl friend:damn::mjlol:, This is not even any more, grow the f*ck up and stop the childish joke.

10 pages of Helen mentions,:mindblown: talk about over doing the joke,

If y'all imCΒ©els spent that much time mentioning Helen on here by looking for a Jewish women I am pretty sure you would be dating one by now.:yousmart:

View attachment 157324
u jelous nigga

Damn y'all some wierd trolls Walahi, imagine stalking a nigga on each thread just talk about his girl friend:damn::mjlol:, This is not even any more, grow the f*ck up and stop the childish joke.

View attachment 157324
Bro I know you ain’t talking...
1184256B-AA8F-4074-95E0-E31E7BDF5813.jpeg

Nafiso Qalanjo

π–‚π–Š'π–—π–Š π–Œπ–”π–Žπ–“π–Œ 𝖙𝖔 π–œπ–†π–— π–‡π–†π–‡π–ž!

View attachment 157324
Didnt you know?:lolbron: We STAN Helen here on SSpot :lawd:

Last edited:

Nafiso Qalanjo

Majority of the people here on teenagers. Most of us don't even got car license:noneck:

Nafiso Qalanjo

Wirya just how much you earn a year for you to own a private plane? :pacspit:
Didnt you say your 20? :faysalwtf:

Hassan mahat

I karbash wahabist salafis daily.
Damn y'all some wierd trolls Walahi, imagine stalking a nigga on each thread just talk about his girl friend:damn::mjlol:, This is not even funny any more, grow the f*ck up and stop the childish joke.

View attachment 157324
Saxiib, what is wrong with them ?, they derailed the whole thread

Trending