Any of you guys into the MBTI?

I know what it is but never read on it, is it backed by peer review research?
Nope. As it's based on concepts that cannot be proven, and also since the Big 5 is preferred in academia, it's not considered a science, and I agree with that assessment. I, however have found it to be a tool that makes it easier for me to organize people into personalities that improve my understanding of them.

Nope. As it's based on concepts that cannot be proven, and also since the Big 5 is preferred in academia, it's not considered a science, and I agree with that assessment. I, however have found it to be a tool that makes it easier for me to organize people into personalities that improve my understanding of them.
Aight, I'm post mine here once I do the test. Should interesting at least.

Awad

عادل | جامعة الدفاع العربي
Im INTP
Just one off, it's not fair
1670738138178613.jpg

iftiina

Spoilers Queen
I got INTP but i really dont act like one but idk so i keep getting it??? lmao but the quiz is so long

iftiina

Spoilers Queen
Lol what did the profile say an INTP acts like? I read gift's differing, which is the book by the people who made MBTI explaining the theory
I think alot of INTP are quiet, analytic, stubborn individals, but im really just an outgoing bubbly type so i dont know why i keep getting it. plus theyre the most unliked specimen of the MBTI community.
images.jpg

Trending

Latest posts