Any Of You Guys Gamers?

Status
Not open for further replies.

YourBroMoe

Who the fuck am I? ギくェズー
I play a game called Paladins in my off days. What games do y'all play?

Jake from State Farm

We pro xalimo all 2019
Well lately all I have been playing is battlefield 4, madden 18,wolfenstein and metal gear solid phantom pain.

I haven’t gotten far in metal gear though. The game is so bizarre. I downloaded it months ago just cause it was free but only decided to play it because I saw the trailer for death stranding.im having stealth issues in metal gear.its not as easy for me to stealth in that game compared to uncharted and Assassin’s creed.

The story is so confusing too. I barely know shit besides floating spirits and killing Russians in Afghanistan.

Yes i played hide and seek in the dark with my friend who was black Sudanese woman.... she only hid herself once I couldn't find her and then I turned on the lights my TV was gone!!

Jake from State Farm

We pro xalimo all 2019
Yes i played hide and seek in the dark with my friend who was black Sudanese woman.... she only hid herself once I couldn't find her and then I turned on the lights my TV was gone!!
Yo tbh there could be a lot more Sudanese nba players.

A majority of the the Sudanese dudes I have met have been taller than 6’3. With a little muscle and some more ball handling skills we could see a lot more making it to the league.

I know one that is playing for a division 2 team. I spoke to his brother and just found out he is soon going to be transferring to a division 1 basketball team.

Also your joke. Wasn’t funny at all.

Yo tbh there could be a lot more Sudanese nba players.

A majority of the the Sudanese dudes I have met have been taller than 6’3. With a little muscle and some more ball handling skills we could see a lot more making it to the league.

I know one that is playing for a division 2 team. I spoke to his brother and just found out he is soon going to be transferring to a division 1 basketball team.

Also your joke. Wasn’t funny at all.

Yes bcoz you are African American I made that joke to be a bait for u if u are Madow or not...fell for it and now u are officially Madow welcome to sspot!!

Jake from State Farm

We pro xalimo all 2019
What's your main gun? If you say AEK-971 I will be very disappointed in you.
Alright so recently I have been trying my trying to obtain the m16 so I have been just overusing the assault class.

The gun I use right now is the scar. It cause me trouble though. Recoil makes it basically terrible trying to kill dudes from a distance. Mid range and close range are my only hopes of killing people with it.

Whenever I switch to engineer the main gun I use is the acw-r.

Support class I use the type 88 with a acog scope and bipod. I destroy people with this class. I just run around find a nice spot to place my bipod and just rack up kills.

I might buy battlefield 1

Jake from State Farm

We pro xalimo all 2019
Yes bcoz you are African American I made that joke to be a bait for u if u are Madow or not...fell for it and now u are officially Madow welcome to sspot!!
I hang out with some Sudanese dudes. We the only Africans in my neighborhood. Everyone else is african American and somali.

That’s why I made a comment.

Alright so recently I have been trying my trying to obtain the m16 so I have been just overusing the assault class.

The gun I use right now is the scar. It cause me trouble though. Recoil makes it basically terrible trying to kill dudes from a distance. Mid range and close range are my only hopes of killing people with it.

Support class I use the type 88 with a acog scope and bipod. I destroy people with this class. I just run around find a nice spot to place my bipod and just rack up kills.

The SCAR-H is a tough one for sure. It's extremely difficult to use in full auto without putting a suppressor on it, but if you're going to suppress it then you're better off using the Bulldog since it's like the SCAR but better at close range. The SCAR-H's niche is for killing people at mid-range, and the way to do this is to attach an Angled grip and fire in semi-auto, only switching to full auto when you go into enclosed spaces.

Don't buy battlefield 1
The game is dead

Jake from State Farm

We pro xalimo all 2019
The SCAR-H is a tough one for sure. It's extremely difficult to use in full auto without putting a suppressor on it, but if you're going to suppress it then you're better off using the Bulldog since it's like the SCAR but better at close range. The SCAR-H's niche is for killing people at mid-range, and the way to do this is to attach an Angled grip and fire in semi-auto, only switching to full auto when you go into enclosed spaces.
Interesting. I will definently try out this. I do switch to semi auto when shooting from a distance.

I honeslty started playing bf4 recently again after like 2 years of not playing it. I was in the mood to play a shooter and rainbow six siege was kind of boring. I only really like attacking. Defending in siege is the boring part to me. I realized I had battlefield 4 still so I downloaded it and started playing it. Brought back a lot of good memories from my old days playing bf3 and battlefield bad company 2. I’m surprised the servers are still active since the game is pretty old.

I really missed those moments in the game when you’re running around killing people and suddenly have to hide because a tank is nearby and you have no anti tank guns. And those moments where crazy shit is happening all around you and you are just trying to survive and kill the first person you see. This game is so fun.

Mali Mo

I still dont give a f*ck
I play a game called Paladins in my off days. What games do y'all play?
Mainly 3 games
League of Legends, gold rank mid laner, but i mainly bullshit in Aram these days, I own every single champion in this game yep all 140+.
karthus_fan_art_by_mikrob-d7fosj5.jpg

Some WoW only when new expansions come out before I get bored, mainly play a fury warrior but I'm thinking of going back to tanking in battle for azeroth.
583069_front.jpg

Hearthstone the free to play card game, mainly wild format with mage, priest. I have a shit ton of good cards.
Hearthstone-Year-of-The-Raven-Guide-New-Cards-Expansions-Release-Date-696x392.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending