Any of y'all overcame focus issues?

I can't shake this thing man. I've been like this since dugsi days in refugee camps in Kenya.
my mom told me one time, I was always anxious and hyperactive as a child. Anyway, I took Adderall and that shit is the bomb, made a nigga feel like he was a Einstein but the side effects are nasty.

Can anyone relate? And...what did you do to overcome attention and focus problems?

Lacking attention or focus can come about as a result of brain fog that happens when your brain chemicals gets out of balance. For a young person with no underlying Illnesses, the main culprit for your symptoms could likely be your lifestyle.

Ask yourself this questions; are you dealing with any addiction or dependency on a drug/substance ? could be alcohol,weed, prescription pills, &masturbation, gambling etc. Anything that can lead to an addiction and dependency can really f*ck up your brain.

Last edited:
Lacking attention or focus can come about as a result of brain fog that happens when your brain chemicals gets out of balance. For a young person with no underlying Illnesses, the main culprit for your symptoms could likely be your lifestyle.

Ask yourself this questions; are you dealing with any addiction or dependency on a drug/substance ? could be alcohol,weed, prescription pills, &masturbation, gambling etc. Anything that can lead to an addiction and dependency can really f*ck up your brain.

I did have one addiction but that's taken care of--its long gone. Only thing I can think of right now, it's my phone and the internet. I do remember when I didn't have smart phone I used to devour books, so maybe that's the issue. Thanks for clearing my head buddy!